X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Marcel Eckardt
    Aye, him. Thank you, Dean
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• That was a good session between Carter and Williams. Williams could have perhaps got a bigger lead out if it, but a couple of nice steals from Carter keep things nicely balanced ahead of tonight. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by cidermaster View Post
        And yes a really good match between Higgins and Trump,i still go for 13-10 to Higgins
        This turns out to be a brave call...

Comment

• Why the frig have they switched red button coverage to the Higgins match, when both are drawing equally close to a conclusion???

I hate it when someone else decides what I want to watch!
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• ****ing hell, trump is going to win again. Someone give me a gun so I can blow out my brains.

Comment

• ali carter is abit... toxic isnt he.. what a fed up little man haha

Comment

• yesss, williams through. carter mad LOL

Comment

• Well played Mark. Hard opponent in the next round in Barry Hawkins, but it will be a great match nevertheless the winner in the end, great line-up for one of the semifinals. Do not care who will be victorious in Trump v Higgins that much, I will cheer for Wilson anyway. Still, I hope for high quality matches in the last four, and I think we will get them :-)

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
                    ****ing hell, trump is going to win again. Someone give me a gun so I can blow out my brains.
                    Lol, i think it's about time he stepped up again

Comment

• higgins gone through the gears. sort of feeling for trump here. he isnt looking frustrated either which is good on him

Comment

• Steve Davis’ constant wittering is very irritating. He never pauses for breath!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          Steve Davis’ constant wittering is very irritating. He never pauses for breath!
                          Apparently chalk marks and fingermarks on the table is due to scrappy frames...according to him.

Comment

• Trumps had his chances and missed easy pots, can't say anymore

Higgins, rock solid under pressure

Comment

• That black wouldn't have went in on my club table ffs but on a supposed "pro" table it did...

Comment

• We get what we all (and this match of course) deserve: DECIDER!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X