No announcement yet.

English Open 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are already matches underway, but somehow Eurosport 2 is just showing the replay of yesterday's match between Kyren Wilson and Sunny Akani.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
      There are already matches underway, but somehow Eurosport 2 is just showing the replay of yesterday's match between Kyren Wilson and Sunny Akani.
      on the "Bonus Feed 2" there is Robbo v Lines live
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Vitikka View Post
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia
        Most likely going to end hes career after this season, not looking pretty out there.
        thanks
        go Suomi

Comment

Another O'Sullivan maximum

Comment

Yea apart from that one long red to left black pocket, that break looked way too effortless, like that's ridiculous.

And another strange interview from him. Looked like really depressed after making a max. Jimmy and Neal looked a bit uneasy when Ronnie said he's not been playing well in a year or so and still won like at least 4 tournaments

Comment

Originally Posted by Guitarnolife View Post
              Yea apart from that one long red to left black pocket, that break looked way too effortless, like that's ridiculous.
              I Know, sometimes it's so good it's almost disturbing. The 135 in the second frame wasn't too shabby either.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nicorabi View Post
                I might try it as I hate using the rest so bad lol.
                You should definately try it !

Comment

Until he got that split screwing back on to black, it didnt look on. I'd say this was one of his most pretty Maxies ...

Comment

Originally Posted by 147Daniel View Post
                    Until he got that split screwing back on to black, it didnt look on. I'd say this was one of his most pretty Maxies ...
                    ROS in interview says he thought of the max after the first red
                    The best 147 I have seen of ROS was the Welsh Open to win the tournament, with cut reds to middle and the red close to the rail, left-handed to screw back to the black
                    but then I was there in the crowd so I may be biased :wink:
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

That was an insane maximum...

I like the one where he forces the virtually straight black to split two reds off the bottom cushion... Class

Comment

Poor Thepchaiya! I bet that £15,000+ would have come in handy. Far more than the £7,500 small change will for O'Sullivan.
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                          That was an insane maximum...

I like the one where he forces the virtually straight black to split two reds off the bottom cushion... Class
                          Are you talking about O'Sullivan's or Thep's? I've just watched O'Sullivan's and I didn't see such a shot as you describe? In fact I don't think there was ever a red on a cushion was there?
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

The one in the Welsh open what Dean mentioned was insane.

My favourite one was against Williams I think, where he played the shot I described

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                              Poor Thepchaiya! I bet that £15,000+ would have come in handy. Far more than the £7,500 small change will for O'Sullivan.
                              17k I think

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                                17k I think
                                17500. Couldve funded a few business class trips to china whenever he qualified... damn :P

Comment

Working...
                                X