No announcement yet.

2018 Champion of Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, I'm in the US and trying to find the tourney live streaming on the internet. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally Posted by chad0131 View Post
      Hello all, I'm in the US and trying to find the tourney live streaming on the internet. Any ideas?
      On FB, search these pages: agtv, agtv live, agtv snooker or world snooker.

Comment

If you have Betfair (betfair.com) then it should be easily viewable through the Exchange - for some reason the other side wasn;t showing Eurosport Player matches the other week.

Comment

Thank you both but no luck on my end. I'll keep searching.

Comment

Champion of Champions snooker on Facebook, there is an official live stream for free

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
              Champion of Champions snooker on Facebook, there is an official live stream for free
              Thank you! I am on the FB page now. Is it noon in the UK? What time is match?

Comment

Thank you! I am on the FB page now. Is it noon in the UK? What time is match?
                Match starts at 7 pm. Thats in 7 hours time!
                PS. Have a look at the website snooker.org It gives all the tournaments, individual matches, start times etc etc and a whole lot more, rankings etc. NB times shown are for Europe and are one hour in advance of UK.
                Last edited by Nifty50; 10 November 2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                  Match starts at 7 pm. Thats in 7 hours time!
                  PS. Have a look at the website snooker.org It gives all the tournaments, individual matches, start times etc etc and a whole lot more, rankings etc. NB times shown are for Europe and are one hour in advance of UK.
                  Super! I am actually on that page now and have found all kinds of info. Thank you all for your help of a newly interested in the sport old guy!

Comment

Being of a certain age, ie not been in a Club with UV lighting which may be causing this; but this blue light seems very odd:
                    the bod with the yellow tee shirt is back and glowing away, as well as at least one other, who should be wearing a dark top, lol;
                    there are a few with (not as) bright red tops, and one or two brown not far behind;
                    and
                    red (as above) haired goth\emo's top seems to have gone see through.

I assume it is the same there ie playing\watching?

Comment

• It's a shame the other channels don't use Clive Everton

"tut, tut, dearie me well what a fluke. But it shouldn't have been needed." And wonderfully delivered with the disdain obvious....

Comment

• I don't like Kyrens new PSR, he is getting down on the shot a bit like Akani, but he seems more like a car building factory robot....?

Just displayed great humor with the rest though! Lol! Good lad. : )
                        Last edited by Cue crafty; 10 November 2018, 08:44 PM.
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• last time I played I thought that about me re Akani. It wasn't intentional, just cue to bridge hand was a bit early, which is probably what he is used to.

I hadn't noticed him being any different like that, but I have been more into checking out how wristy his action is, and what happens with his cue hand with that very slow start to a shot, and\or pause. There was a great (tv) shot of it on the pot that made it 10-10 in the 5th Frame, hopefully it will be online.

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                            last time I played I thought that about me re Akani. It wasn't intentional, just cue to bridge hand was a bit early, which is probably what he is used to.

I hadn't noticed him being any different like that, but I have been more into checking out how wristy his action is, and what happens with his cue hand with that very slow start to a shot, and\or pause. There was a great (tv) shot of it on the pot that made it 10-10 in the 5th Frame, hopefully it will be online.
                            I think there is just another little pause and then he does a little shoe shuffle then gets down, I'm pretty sure if slightly different from what he did do. Be interesting to know if anyone else knows that he's changed.

Fascinating all these small nuances in techniques. I find Mark Allens pistol style punchiness amazing, it shouldn't work but it does and a treat. Also interesting how delicately he grips the cue, he's beginning to remind me of Dennis Taylor
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• I'm not going into his shoes with the hideous brown strap thing

Allen is definitely wristy, and very Alex Higgins, and that is from someone (not me) who used to play with him, in a practice partner kinda way as opposed to, erm.... I'll Youtube Dennis later, but tbh I was with Alex there, and he could have saved me plenty of angst and almost smashed tv's with his idiotic comments. Imagine playing and being focused when for no apparent reason the audience starts giggling because of something the "comedian" has said and they have heard through the ear-phones.....

Wilson's post backswing pause seems to be when his knuckles are parallel to the ground, which means he could be more wristy than I thought, and kudos to the bod above who said he was. I thought he was more at the John Higgins, Hawkins end of that spectrum.

Comment

• Another on the red to go 15-11 up in the 8th Frame.

re nuances: there seems to be loads of very big differences in Cue Actions, imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X