Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, it's like it never happened

Comment

• Is that the lowest ever total clearance in a competition?

Comment

• what an 'out' on the last red
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• How lucky is Ronnie yet again!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Mark had his luck of share as well .... Drama !!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              How lucky is Ronnie yet again!!!!!!!!!
              how lucky is mark with that snook under these circumstances, he didnt even consider playing freeball or something. just abusing the fluke.

Comment

• Well... that was exciting. :smile:

O'Sullivan doing what he does best with all those centuries, but Selby just hanging on in there and coming back at him in the end. I never expected him to miss that black off the spot, but I guess he is not completely immune to pressure, and of course O'Sullivan missed one himself a little later. I was a little surprised Selby put the balls back when that free ball was called though, couldn't he have tried to push a colour safe and still leave a snooker?

Anyway, should be a good final against Trump tomorrow, assuming there isn't a shock in the evening match. :smile:

Comment

• Luckiest player I've ever seen.And I've no doubt he'll still find something to whine about.
                  :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

• So Selby misses the last red, hits the angle of the middle pocket and flukes the snooker and yet Ronnie is lucky??

Comment

• both had bits of luck through the match, and it swung around in the last frame
                      thoroughly enjoyable match

Originally Posted by kayen147 View Post
                      how lucky is mark with that snook under these circumstances, he didnt even consider playing freeball or something. just abusing the fluke.
                      Selby did consider the free ball option when it was offered the first time; he decided on the replacement of the balls and from that point continued with that legit option.
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by adebisi10 View Post
                        So Selby misses the last red, hits the angle of the middle pocket and flukes the snooker and yet Ronnie is lucky??
                        Yep ..........

Comment

• Swings and roundabouts both had their fair share of luck. On balance of play O'Sullivan deserved the win. Selby hung in there and gave it match. Over the longer matches you must fancy Selby to win especially the World's.

Comment

• O'Sullivan is lucky.He's also a cheat.No wonder he's near unbeatable at the moment.
                            :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

• Originally Posted by adebisi10 View Post
                              So Selby misses the last red, hits the angle of the middle pocket and flukes the snooker and yet Ronnie is lucky??
                              Yea and we cant forget Mark also fluked snooker a frame earlier with the last red. Could well have lost on that shot.

I mean Ronnie was obviously lucky in the end, but at the same time deserved the win all the way. Well played to Mark though. Maybe one or two negative or defensive shots less and he would have won. (6th frame if I remember correctly and the fluked snooker and free ball situation we all remember now)

Comment

• Originally Posted by Tim65 View Post
                                O'Sullivan is lucky.He's also a cheat.No wonder he's near unbeatable at the moment.
                                Selby chickened out when he could have taken him down and the table has turned.

Comment

Working...
                                X