No announcement yet.

2018 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting ready for the final session. So excited to watch snooker history in progress once more. How wonderful to be able to see this genious sportsman live (on TV) performing his great art!
    ronportrait043sj0.jpg
    Last edited by herbie; 9 December 2018, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Indeed. Hope Allen puts at least some fight up as I'd like a good final but I do hope Ronnie gets his 19th triple crown title to overtake Hendry (and 7 UK titles to overtake Davis).

Comment

• They’ve been saying “his safety game is not often recognised” for over a decade now. How long do they need to praise it for it to become a recognised part of his game?

Comment

• Ronnie looking a bit vulnerable these past two frames. Mark needs to capitalise as can’t see him missing shots like this all night.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
            Ronnie looking a bit vulnerable these past two frames. Mark needs to capitalise as can’t see him missing shots like this all night.
            Blimey, pile the pressure on MA

That typed 7-5 is a LOT better than 8-4 :wink:

Comment

• I think Ronnie is thinking about triple crown 19. He’s missing long shots by miles and other mid difficulty shots that were regulation for him earlier. As I type this a nice shot in the middle though.

Comment

• Or maybe Allen has started missing less than ROS? I don't think he has been close to top form all week.

Comment

• He has been nailing his long shots this tournament though. Not this evening so far.

Comment

• Black off the spot now! He’s definitely feeling it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                      I said a couple of days ago I seriously fear he’s been scheduled to do the final session, and it’s looking more likely all the time. Only two sessions to go now not including the current one, and of course depending on how the frames pan out.
                      Mark my words!
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Mark now needs to win 6-1. He’s done it once this year!

Comment

• No Murphy!

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
                            No Murphy!
                            Well I never! Perhaps the negative feedback filtered through.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Or he is in Scotland?

Is he playing tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                                Or he is in Scotland?

Is he playing tomorrow?
                                He is, late tomorrow against Akani
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X