Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fkhan
    replied
    Ding looked out of the tournament. He is lucky to be in for the decider.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    I may have missed it then.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    I didn’t hear about that.
    It's not something he's made a big thing about. It's simply something I've picked up on when he's been talking about the game in general.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    I didn’t hear about that.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    The Barbican Poltergeist returns
    Ha!

Different subject, but I've heard O'Sullivan mention on a couple of occasions now, the importance of the ITV tournaments and how most of the players have their eyes set on these.

Am I missing something, or is it just another attempt to upset the establishment by suggesting the BBC's 'big three' have lost their status?

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I see it mentioned so many times on here, but does anyone know why the audio on Eurosport is so consistently terrible? If it's not a constant buzz it's a crackle. And if it's not a crackle it's a hiss!
    The Barbican Poltergeist returns

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    I see it mentioned so many times on here, but does anyone know why the audio on Eurosport is so consistently terrible? If it's not a constant buzz it's a crackle. And if it's not a crackle it's a hiss!

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Great double by Higgins on the black to lead 2-0 after the marathon frame.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Impressive scoring from Stuart Carrington today , a good victory from Graeme Dott over Luca Brecel and Sam Baird has found a bit of form . Sight Right working for him maybe .

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    That last red one in Higgins' maximum was pretty nice btw.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    I wonder how long Neil Robertson is planning on pretending there's nothing wrong with his game. I don't think I've ever seen a player so reluctant to admit his form has gone walkabout.

Leave a comment:

• Nifty50
    replied
    Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
    He said in interview that he has gon back to Kamui Tips so here hope it works as we all no this game is a lot to do with confidence and if it's not working it's a tough game
    Bad publicity for Century tips.

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    God bless John Higgins, wish him well tear in my eye for a great man well done mate!!

Many returns.

Leave a comment:

• Stevie1
    replied
    He said in interview that he has gon back to Kamui Tips so here hope it works as we all no this game is a lot to do with confidence and if it's not working it's a tough game

Leave a comment:

• Nifty50
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Didn't Hendry get a max on the day he retired ??
    Yep Crucible, what a way to go!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X