X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
    https://sportstream365.com/other seams to be down anyone know what as happened to it or has it moved to a new site with a new domain name, also any more good live sports streams please for the snooker. hope this is just a temporary blip for sportsstream 365 and it get's sorted a.s.a.p. because it was a good sports website.
    Just search facebook for agtv, 147live etc for non english commentary or directly search in with snooker live or live snooker and the english one would pop up.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
    Think I'll revise what I just wrote - I hope Murphy wins it. The further he gets the less opportunity he'll have to do TV commentary, unless of course he starts commentating on his own victory afterwards ....
    Is he that bad?

Leave a comment:

• Mr Snooker
    replied
    https://sportstream365.com/other seams to be down anyone know what as happened to it or has it moved to a new site with a new domain name, also any more good live sports streams please for the snooker. hope this is just a temporary blip for sportsstream 365 and it get's sorted a.s.a.p. because it was a good sports website.

Leave a comment:

• crocodile
    replied
    Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    Superb quarter finals lined up. One top player in every match.
    Yeah, that's certainly saying something if you think of some of the past BO7 bashes ....

Leave a comment:

• crocodile
    replied
    Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
    Yeah, that'd shake things up .... I wouldn't have any objection either!
    Think I'll revise what I just wrote - I hope Murphy wins it. The further he gets the less opportunity he'll have to do TV commentary, unless of course he starts commentating on his own victory afterwards ....

Leave a comment:

• crocodile
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I must be all snookered out from the UK Championship. Just switched this on and could muster no enthusiasm whatsoever. I might check on the occasional match and probably watch the final, but I think I'm feeling like a lot of the top players are - in other words can't be bothered.
    Same here - especially as it's this silly BO7 stuff. Might watch the final (or the odd frame) if two of the outsiders get there though. Carrington-Wells is definitely a mouthwatering prospect ....

Leave a comment:

• crocodile
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    A Semi Final line up of …….Baird , Carrington , Burden & Wells please .
    Yeah, that'd shake things up .... I wouldn't have any objection either!

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    A Semi Final line up of …….Baird , Carrington , Burden & Wells please .

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Superb quarter finals lined up. One top player in every match.

Leave a comment:

• sharkster63
    replied
    Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
    I just finished watching Carter and Baird match. I think it was the best match I ever saw. They both played excellent safety and potted everything. I would have love this match to keep on going because neither players really made any bad mistakes, I sincerely feel for Carter and would have also for Baird, they both played exceptionally well. I will be going back to this match to see the safety play and great escapes. Cheers
    They are both very tough customers, I like bairds chances after seeing the match.

Leave a comment:

• sharkster63
    replied
    I just finished watching Carter and Baird match. I think it was the best match I ever saw. They both played excellent safety and potted everything. I would have love this match to keep on going because neither players really made any bad mistakes, I sincerely feel for Carter and would have also for Baird, they both played exceptionally well. I will be going back to this match to see the safety play and great escapes. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
    Lost 4-2 to Ryan Day
    Aww, dang it Ding!

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• TooDark
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Did Ding get through his evening match?