Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy
    replied
    Someone just switched the echo effect on the ref’s mic.

Gone now. That would have been irritating.

Leave a comment:

• vjmehra
    replied
    Originally Posted by two-cues View Post
    I think Mark Allen can think himself very lucky he had such a weak opponent in his semi - never saw the match but how did Wells manage to beat Ryan Day 5-1?
    To be fair he was playing well until 4-0, got to 5-2 and then just sort of collapsed. Allen was lucky, but also of course took enough chances to turn it around.

Leave a comment:

• two-cues
    replied
    I think Mark Allen can think himself very lucky he had such a weak opponent in his semi - never saw the match but how did Wells manage to beat Ryan Day 5-1?

Leave a comment:

• vjmehra
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Anyone know of a working stream where I don't have to sign my soul away to watch?

Never mind, I think it's finished.
    Just sign up for pretty much any betting site, deposit £5/£10 and watch away (you don't have to place a bet generally)...the only issue is that you have to put up with a tiny window and no commentary (which may appeal to some).

In fact if anyone knows of any betting sites that allow you to view in a slightly larger window than Betfair or Bet365 please shout out (I think most, possibly even all don't due to some kind of licencing restriction, but that may be some internet urban legend)!

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    maybe you could create a dummy account just for this purpose.
    I'm sure there's other places to watch streams than Faceache. I'm usually happy to catch the results of evening matches post match. It's just that I'd been watching this one at my sister's and had to come away before it was finished and was hoping to catch the end.
    Last edited by Billy; 15 December 2018, 11:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Argghh! I won't go near that place. I said where I DON'T have to sign my soul away!

It's okay, I found the score anyway. Just didn't realise it had finished. When I left my sister's houes it still looked in the balance, but Murphy must have wrapped things up pretty sharpish.
    maybe you could create a dummy account just for this purpose.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    Check facebook mate.
    Argghh! I won't go near that place. I said where I DON'T have to sign my soul away!

It's okay, I found the score anyway. Just didn't realise it had finished. When I left my sister's houes it still looked in the balance, but Murphy must have wrapped things up pretty sharpish.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Anyone know of a working stream where I don't have to sign my soul away to watch?
    Check facebook mate.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied

Never mind, I think it's finished.
    Last edited by Billy; 15 December 2018, 09:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stevie1
    replied
    Yes hope he goes through to play his good pall Allan tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
    Murphy is so confident tonite he is flying round the table
    He is due a victory big time.

Leave a comment:

• Stevie1
    replied
    Murphy is so confident tonite he is flying round the table

Leave a comment:

• the_unrepentant
    replied
    Allen said he will be out on the town last night after his win. I get the impression he maybe suffering a bit today.

Leave a comment:

• sharkster63
    replied
    He didn't, as it happens, and Baird was pretty awful to be honest. It was more a case of Murphy playing slightly less crap than Baird. He won't go much further in this playing like he did here.
    I think Carter is a very consistent player always very acute and dangerous, tough as nails. Got Baird at is best..

Leave a comment:

• sharkster63
    replied
    He didn't, as it happens, and Baird was pretty awful to be honest. It was more a case of Murphy playing slightly less crap than Baird. He won't go much further in this playing like he did here.
    I know how this is, different day seems like a completely different player, some days you can see the line, other days your seeing double. Will watch it on youtube, Baird can play that is for sure, so can Murphy but not during that match I guess.. Cheers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X