X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Well, it does look like he has lost weight?
    Lol. Yes, he has. Good victory for him today.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    Murphy looks hungry
    Well, it does look like he has lost weight?

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Higgins is out.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Murphy looks hungry for victory here and rightly so considering his poor run this season. Loving this contest. We are in for a decider.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Hmmm, it depends on who is twitching them, shirley?
    "...don't call me Shirley!..."

well if you have a Shirley to twitch your balls - fair play!

Leave a comment:

• kibo
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I wonder how long Neil Robertson is planning on pretending there's nothing wrong with his game. I don't think I've ever seen a player so reluctant to admit his form has gone walkabout.
    Probably not so soon.He even said this season had best start ever for him(he won one tournament at the start or something), but to be real he was just winning until serious games arrived then he started to lose again.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Blimey, Ronnie is rocking re good stuff confirming John is back on Kumai, and I think on the Pale\Light Triangle Pro from the looks of it.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    Like to listen to him to undrstand how a player thinks , but blimey he does rabbit on a bit too much for my liking .
    He has been less Chas'n'Dave tonight...

I assume that static from the carpet (and rubber souls to shoes?) is causing a discharge on the table, which shouldn't be earthed, unless slate conducts?

How does the heating work re closeness to the cloth?

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Like to listen to him to undrstand how a player thinks , but blimey he does rabbit on a bit too much for my liking .

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Hmmm, it depends on who is twitching them, shirley?

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Ronnie commentating on the Murphy match ; "...you don't want twitchy balls..."

I would say definitely you don't!
    Was that after the "I would want the CB 18" to 1' nearer the red and then went on about why the CB ended up there?

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Ronnie commentating on the Murphy match ; "...you don't want twitchy balls..."

I would say definitely you don't!

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    I am just in, and usually ROS is a tad annoying as a Co-Commentator, but he has just laid into Wilson in a constructive way - which is more what I want to hear....

Obviously he has sucked up to J Higgins a few times in the 5-10 mins I have been watching.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I wonder how long Neil Robertson is planning on pretending there's nothing wrong with his game. I don't think I've ever seen a player so reluctant to admit his form has gone walkabout.

Well his consistency seems to have gone AWOL. He was really poor, then got it together for last season's Masters, or was it the year before?

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
    Bad publicity for Century tips.
    Don't worry Joe will mention them again soon, G3 seems to the the choice of the Pro's he mentions - along with Taom, so I assume he has been sent a stash of each :wink:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X