2019 Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Masters

I was thinking that if Luca has won he would have a day to fit and bed in a new tip.... moot point now

Good match though.

Tomorrow's matches should be good.
    Last edited by DeanH; 17 January 2019, 11:01 PM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
      I can't think of a game I haven't enjoyed so far.
      Luca's tip looks a mess

Now he has time to change and get used to it.

Comment

• Almost every match I've wanted to see has been when I'm at work! Gutted I'm missing Selby - Trump today, should be a cracker.

Would love to see a Trump - O'Sullivan final although Selby would be a good second choice. Anything but another Ronnie - Hawkins though.

Comment

• i was quite gutted for that WSC 2017 quarterfinal, now i can smell sweet sweet revenge :biggrin-new:

Comment

• Ding amongst them is superb , safety play is top draw [ couple of the best I've seen he has played this week ] but his long potting is holding him back . The one from last night that I remember ………..the ball was closer before he hit it !! Never even threatened the pocket .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• I would not have been able to play with Luca's tip. Would have cracked me up! Says a lot for Luca's temprement that he was able to get thru the match. Pretty sure there's loads of top 16 players who would be fretting and taking 15 mins out to have some maintenance done.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                Ding amongst them is superb , safety play is top draw [ couple of the best I've seen he has played this week ] but his long potting is holding him back . The one from last night that I remember ………..the ball was closer before he hit it !! Never even threatened the pocket .
                Made me laugh that one, I shall use that myself LOL
                Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Gutted to be missing this one. The first frame seems to have lasted ages, i'm hoping there will still be a few frames to play by the time i can watch after 4pm

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    but his long potting is holding him back .
                    Indeed. At least he should know, what he should work on. He was never one of the very best long potters, but he has been far better in that department before.

Comment

• Interesting the way that black covered the pocket and caused a stalemate, Davis reckons the ref should be allowed to put the black back on its spot. I like tactical battles but at this level it was too easy for the players with the black being there.

Comment

• Selby's game is off so far.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                          Selby's game is off so far.
                          Yes, just the opposite of his previous match.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jimev View Post
                            Gutted to be missing this one. The first frame seems to have lasted ages, i'm hoping there will still be a few frames to play by the time i can watch after 4pm
                            You can count on it. The way things are going, we won't have even reached the interval by then. Very tense start to this one, 2 - 0 to Trump.

-
                            The fast and the furious,
                            The slow and labourious,
                            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                              You can count on it. The way things are going, we won't have even reached the interval by then. Very tense start to this one, 2 - 0 to Trump.

-
                              Hope you're right. Is 4-4 at 4 o'clock too much to ask? :snooker:

Comment

• Where have all the lady refs gone? Don't think I've seen any in this tournament. Doesn't WS trust them with such a prestigious event anymore? There have been a few major gaffs involving the ladies recently, ay Ron. :wink: :wink:

-
                                The fast and the furious,
                                The slow and labourious,
                                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                                X