No announcement yet.

2019 Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Ali but feel he needs to stop listening to the Emperor. "Yes Luke good! Release your anger so you can join me on the dark side!! Which in Ali's case is the bus stop back to Chingford...
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Not likely. First half of both sessions he had chances to gain the advantage. Trump was lucky to get 2-2 this afternoon, and probably should have lost the first 4 this evening.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
        I like Ali but feel he needs to stop listening to the Emperor. "Yes Luke good! Release your anger so you can join me on the dark side!! Which in Ali's case is the bus stop back to Chingford...
        Chingford? Chelmsford? Chingford? Chelmsford!
        "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
          Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          I have also, recently ... but I don't look like Mr Angry :wink:
          Well, cudos to you then... some people struggle when life kicks them into the balls repeatedly

Looks almost over now, I don't see Mr. Sourface coming back from 6:9...
          Well mine was not the "two veg", but more known to be deadly but still here
          Just smile and play snooker

Big ask now.....
          JT looking more comfortable than that first frame after the MSI
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            but more known to be deadly but still here
            A woman...?

Happy for you you're doin better then, dude...
            "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Bus to Chingford then Knight bus to Chelmsford.
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• What a break to finish the match. Congratulations to Judd Trump.
                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
                  Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  I have also, recently ... but I don't look like Mr Angry :wink:
                  Well, cudos to you then... some people struggle when life kicks them into the balls repeatedly

Looks almost over now, I don't see Mr. Sourface coming back from 6:9...
                  Well mine was not the "two veg", but more known to be deadly but still here
                  Just smile and play snooker

Big ask now.....
                  JT looking more comfortable than that first frame after the MSI
                  One day at a time, some good days ahead at the Welsh!! TSF is here as your MacMillan support.

It seems these days we are all " carers".
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

One day at a time, some good days ahead at the Welsh!! TSF is here as your MacMillan support.
                    This! Hooray for DeanH! Go kick life in the balls!^^
                    "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• I enjoyed what I saw from this match (missed the second part of the first session, unfortunately), just a shame it didn't go even closer in the end. We just needed a couple more frames to get close to midnight my time. :smile:

Nice to see Trump stringing a few titles together this season, we had to wait a long time for him to reach this kind of consistency. He seems to be enjoying these big matches now and rarely puts in a poor performance. He will take some beating in the remaining major events this season. :smile:

Comment

It seems these days we are all "carers".
                        One day to go
                        TSF is my carer
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• As soon as Ally threw Rashid's condolences back into his face, saying he'd heard the pundits writing him off, it slipped into awkward mode and I had to turn over.

What happened to Jill, by the way? She only did the first couple of days.
                          Last edited by Billy; 11 February 2019, 12:09 AM.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Jill was in Rome doing the rugby for ITV

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                              What a break to finish the match. Congratulations to Judd Trump.
                              I do not have Trump's poster in my room (well, I do not idolize players in general) but that last frame was revealing. Black, pink and blue all unpottable, plus several reds in awkward positions; still, he managed to pull out a break (50+ wasn't it?) by going down and up to the God-Bless-You colours several times without missing and without losing position. IMO that break had "more value" -- showing skills, strength under pressure, and even some creativity -- than many century breaks he pulled out when the balls were in their "typical positions".

p.s. I wonder whether his AST was above or below average during that break...

Comment

• Originally Posted by chrisdebag View Post
                                Jill was in Rome doing the rugby for ITV
                                Ah. Thanks. Favouritism, eh?
                                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                                X