No announcement yet.

2019 Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clive Everton on Allen's early match concession: "I've no idea why he felt so badly..."

You don't think it had anything to do with the 19 balls over the bag that he missed, do you?
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

That is another impressive performance by Gilbert .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Mark Allen has matured as a player this season, but sadly not otherwise. This was poor sportsmanship.

The bottom half of the draw is still pretty stacked.

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
          maybe he could go all the way this time?
          Well... no :dejection:
          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Saw the last few frames between Xiao and Yuan yesterday, which were pretty bad. Think Carter has a good chance to make the final here.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
              Saw the last few frames between Xiao and Yuan yesterday, which were pretty bad. Think Carter has a good chance to make the final here.
              Yes the whole match was pretty dire unfortunately, maybe playing a friend got to both of them?
              Gilbert also did not seem to turn up in his match against Carter, shame.
              I hope Xiao goes all the way, that is my choice
              [probably jinxed that now ]
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Trump really has Selby's number at the moment. Looking really dominant.

Comment

I was pleased to see Hawkins through, played well.

Comment

Why are we not down to one table set-up? Time restrictions?
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I would guess so. They will have plenty of time to sort that for tomorrow though, with no snooker in until the evening.

Comment

Is it Dave Hendon in commentary with Fouldsy at present? Jeez, he does a good Alan Partridge impression! Sorry is just me or does anyone else think he spouts mainly cheeeesey tripe?
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                          Is it Dave Hendon in commentary with Fouldsy at present? Jeez, he does a good Alan Partridge impression! Sorry is just me or does anyone else think he spouts mainly cheeeesey tripe?
                          I'm not watching the ITV coverage, but that description sounds suspiciously like Phil Yates. :smile:

Comment

Indeed it is Phil "Drivel" Yates

Comment

Well Carter is playing ok ehh

Comment

Thanks chaps, and sorry to Dave who I belive actually talks more sense!

I can almost feel Foulds cringeing in his chair as he try's to keep delivering the sensible commentary! For me, Neil is bang on what I want to hear.
                                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                                X