Players Championship 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
    the facebook link works fine thank you. Wow Mark Allen really gained some weight and Ronnie seemed to lose some.
    His head continues to get bigger though.
    :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

What an arrogant ***** O'Sullivan is.

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

Ye he just said most of the players on the tour have no snooker knowledge...

Comment

Not quite up to last night's standard, entertainment wise. The final should be good though.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

It amazes me that so many people are still taking O'Sullivan's comments at face value.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

An all Aussie final then.

Comment

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
                Ye he just said most of the players on the tour have no snooker knowledge...
                Yes, as far as I'm aware the only players he has any real respect for are Selby and Higgins.

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                  It amazes me that so many people are still taking O'Sullivan's comments at face value.
                  It amazes me that so many people are still listening to anything he says. But you're right, people should have learned by now to take what he says at arse value. :smile:

-
                  The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                    An all Aussie final then.
                    LOL

-
                    The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                      When I called him an arrogant ***** I was referring to his attitude around the table.I long ago stopped watching his interviews.

Comment

• Pathetic attitude from Allen tonight with the table a bit slow and moisture in the atmosphere causing a few bad contacts he simply gives up, whereas Ronnie knuckled down and hit them a bit harder and shrugged off the kicks as something to be expected.
                        To say it was the worst table he'd played on shows his lack of understanding of the reason why this happens, at least the pockets are big enough to allow balls to go in off the jaws at pace. He should have a go on our local clubs match table if he wants to play on a tough table; loose top cushion cushion, a rip in the cloth that's been sewn up with string, balls that kick every other shot when it's raining with pockets as tight as a fishes tit.
                        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                          [...] balls that kick every other shot when it's raining with pockets as tight as a fishes tit.
                          Can a tit be tight? And to think I thought club players missed more often because they weren't as good as the pros, and all this time it's been because of the tighter pockets.

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                          It amazes me that so many people are still listening to anything he says. But you're right, people should have learned by now to take what he says at arse value. :smile:

-
                          Well, yeah. This too
                          Last edited by Billy; 10 March 2019, 12:45 AM.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• I enjoyed watching Ronnie caressing the balls so many times. No-one can do this so gentle (gently?) like he. Doing so I can see his love and dedication for the game of snooker.
                            And for those of you who write critical comments: I don't want to know how much you would change if you were on top of some sport for a very long time. If you had been asked a million questions in the past, not only a few but many stupid ones. If you had been interviewed by papers and TV a thousand times, if you had been giving press conferences a thousand times. If you had been experiencing how tough and lonely it is to be on top and how dangerous it is for your health... Compared to those who became a wreck after only six years in this situation Ronnie is doing unbelievably well!

Comment

• Today's final could be the match of the season so far...
                              I'm hoping so anyway!
                              "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                              National Snooker Expo
                              25-27 October 2019
                              http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by herbie View Post
                                I enjoyed watching Ronnie caressing the balls so many times. No-one can do this so gentle (gently?) like he. Doing so I can see his love and dedication for the game of snooker.
                                And for those of you who write critical comments: I don't want to know how much you would change if you were on top of some sport for a very long time. If you had been asked a million questions in the past, not only a few but many stupid ones. If you had been interviewed by papers and TV a thousand times, if you had been giving press conferences a thousand times. If you had been experiencing how tough and lonely it is to be on top and how dangerous it is for your health... Compared to those who became a wreck after only six years in this situation Ronnie is doing unbelievably well!
                                Ronnie is arguably less of a tit now, although he still says some stupid **** and does stupid stuff. He's been a tit for a long time though. Criticising him is fair game- there are many superstar sports people who are humble and respectful of the press and their fans. It's like Cristiano Ronaldo- I'm not going to stop thinking he is an idiot because of the stresses of fame.

Comment

Working...
                                X