No announcement yet.

Players Championship 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope someone tells ROS that adding "mate" everywhere in a sentence does not constitute an Australian accent - rubbish
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      I hope someone tells ROS that adding "mate" everywhere in a sentence does not constitute an Australian accent - rubbish
      ok mate...........

or is it G'day mate

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
        ok mate...........

or is it G'day mate
        g'day mate!?

(don't forget the erroneous interrogative at the end of each sentence)

Comment

g'day mate!?

(don't forget the erroneous interrogative at the end of each sentence)
          ok well let's get the barbie on mate and watch the snooker this arvo mate ;-)

Comment

ok well let's get the barbie on mate and watch the snooker this arvo mate ;-)
            ay, I am on my way over with a few crates of stubbies

Comment

ay, I am on my way over with a few crates of stubbies
              Fair dinkum ;-)

Comment

• Well Ronnie's playing bonzer so far this arvo, don't think he's keen on this ref though.

Comment

Well Ronnie's playing bonzer so far this arvo, don't think he's keen on this ref though.
                  I think it's fair to say it's pretty poor professionalism from the ref to respot the black wrongly twice, especially when it's clear that it goes through a gap...

Basically he ain't worth a brass razoo!
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• I wonder if Damien Hurst is a friend of O’Sullivan’s. You think they’d mention it occasionally, wouldn’t you?
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                      I think it's fair to say it's pretty poor professionalism from the ref to respot the black wrongly twice, especially when it's clear that it goes through a gap...

Basically he ain't worth a brass razoo!
                      I agree, its a poor show, he wouldn't like some of the Riley's snooker clubs i've played in though everything rolls off the spots no matter how hard you try !
                      Last edited by CueAntW147; 10 March 2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        I wonder if Damien Hurst is a friend of O’Sullivan’s. You think they’d mention it occasionally, wouldn’t you?
                        Its possible that he even gets mentioned more than Vicky Selby by Dennis Taylor...but only just!

Comment

• Originally Posted by vjmehra View Post
                          Its possible that he even gets mentioned more than Vicky Selby by Dennis Taylor...but only just!
                          Yeah, only just
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Another mistake or two by the same ref today on the black spot.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                              Another mistake or two by the same ref today on the black spot.
                              What do you mean ? (i never saw it all)

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                What do you mean ? (i never saw it all)
                                https://www.facebook.com/13301212418...349466?sfns=mo

or check this youtube link from 28 minutes onwards if no access to fb.

https://youtu.be/ZO4Ynzj5rhI
                                Last edited by fkhan; 10 March 2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X