No announcement yet.

Coral tour chanpionchip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinson taking hold now and getting faster so if he keeps this pace up the snooker should be good.
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• They should introduce a Pun Box when Phil Yates is commentating. One pound for every pun. He'd be skint by the end of his shift.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Another all Aussie final.

Comment

• Neil is looking in quite good nick. Think it will be a good final if Ronnie is not at the level he was at a couple of weeks ago.

Prediction: I think Neil will open up a lead tomorrow in the first session as I think Ronnie will have equalling Hendry and regaining world number one on his mind and won't be at his sharpest, then I think he will come steaming back on Sunday and it will be close, don't mind who wins but another final frame decider would be great and a fitting end to what has been a fantastic tournament.

Comment

• I don't care who wins as long as it's a good match. This tournament is fantastic though isn't it? Should be extended to 16 players next season and moved a little further away from the worlds IMO, maybe swap with the UK in the schedule.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
              This tournament is fantastic though isn't it?
              Why is it not grabbing me like it is everyone else?

It's most disconcerting :stung:
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                Why is it not grabbing me like it is everyone else?

It's most disconcerting :stung:
                Go and see the doctor

Comment

• Good loss for Judd, he doesn't want to go into the Worlds winning too much

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                    They should introduce a Pun Box when Phil Yates is commentating. One pound for every pun. He'd be skint by the end of his shift.
                    Phil Yates is the worst commentator. Always trying to fill in the gaps. i love it the way Hendry & McManus don't engage in his banal conversation and stupid comments or questions. He thinks his audience is stupid

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                      Go and see the doctor
                      "Doctor, doctor! I'm not enjoying the snooker like I used to."

"Nurse Smith. Bring the straight jacket, would you?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
                        Phil Yates is the worst commentator. Always trying to fill in the gaps.
                        It's his over-pronunciation and tone that gets me... like everything he says is the funniest quip anyone's ever heard.

Comment

• When does the final begin, afternoon or evening?

Comment

• Originally Posted by herbie View Post
                            When does the final begin, afternoon or evening?
                            Evening.

Full schedule:

http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...mpionship-2019

Comment

• Wow best of 25, 3 session match. Hope it is a cracker and Robertson can hold on to Ronnie to make the score respectable.

Comment

• Thank you, fkhan!

Comment

Working...
                                X