No announcement yet.

2019 World championship qualifiers and draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far the higher ranked players are 17-1. The only loss being Peter Lines against Michael Judge 10-9. If the trend continues it's going to make for some great 2nd and 3rd round matchups. I think the players that get through are going to be a handful for the 16 seeds.

Comment

Good to see Yan Bingtao through, and his draw in the second round shouldn't cause him any problems.

Eagerly awaiting Ken Doherty. After his recent form, and hints at retirement, would love to see him roll back the years.

Are there any other veterens this year in qualifying looking like retiring, either by choice or falling off the tour?

Comment

A quick look at the rankiings tells: Nigel Bond, James Wattana, Rod Lawler, Gerard Greene, Dominic Dale, Rory McLeod and Fergal O'Brien are all fighting to keep their place.

Comment

Thanks. What's the deal with Jimmy White? Does he still have his special tour card for next season?

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
            Good to see Yan Bingtao through, and his draw in the second round shouldn't cause him any problems.

Eagerly awaiting Ken Doherty. After his recent form, and hints at retirement, would love to see him roll back the years.

Are there any other veterens this year in qualifying looking like retiring, either by choice or falling off the tour?
            Joe Swail.

Comment

are the qualifiers just on Eurosport player or is they any other free live streams available to watch them I see AGTV Snooker on facebook does some live stream as well could you please share links if you find any and I will do the same Thanks
              Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Any free streaming sites for qualifiers? watched all tables in last years qualifiers, but forget where, think it was some kind of media player and was copying links for each table onto it
                Blown away

Comment

Ros

Loving the ROS "deflection" tactics in his latest quote, saying "I'd be happy to lose in the first round"

I hadn't played for 4 weeks till the other day and I played great largely because I had no expectations, didn't really care and had a "take it or leave it attitude".

I'm convinced this works and that Ron has used this psychology to help him deliver form on tap.
                  Last edited by Cue crafty; 11 April 2019, 07:26 PM.
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

The final round is on Facebook/You Tube.

Comment

Anthony Hamilton beats James Wattana 10 Frames to 9 does this mean that James Wattana is off the main tour or will he get another two year wild card. If he drops off that will be another Veteran off the tour and will he go to Q School. Also with The win looks like Anthony Hamilton is safe for another year.
                      Last edited by Mr Snooker; 11 April 2019, 10:36 PM.
                      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                        Loving the ROS "deflection" tactics in his latest quote, saying "I'd be happy to lose in the first round"

I hadn't played for 4 weeks till the other day and I played great largely because I had no expectations, didn't really care and had a "take it or leave it attitude".

I'm convinced this works and that Ron has used this psychology to help him deliver form on tap.
                        Win or lose ROS has got snooker in his pocket!
                        "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                        National Snooker Expo
                        25-27 October 2019
                        http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

00:56 end for the McGill/Hugill match 10-8 to McGill
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                            Win or lose ROS has got snooker in his pocket!
                            Pocket Billiards?

Comment

One of the more interesting first rounders is underway now with Marco Fu - Luo Honghao.
                              Would really love it for Marco to get at least back in the crucible after his tough months.

Comment

I remember a couple of years ago we had a discussion about Reanne Evans and where she ranked among male snooker players. I was of the opinion that she was definitely in the top 100 and maybe close to the top 50. In retrospect, I have to say that those of you who ranked her much lower than that were definitely right.

I'm sure she must be really nervous and it's a very small 15 minute sample, but so far she's played awfully and Zhang has been just about as bad. Watching players of this caliber really makes you appreciate the sheer brilliance of the top men.

I know that men because of genetics have better hand to eye co-ordination and strength is needed to put spin on the ball, but I still think there eventually should be a female who can compete at the highest level with men in sports like cue sports and darts.

Comment

Working...
                                X