replied
    2019 World Snooker Championship

wowsers that red!

Leave a comment:

• nevets
    replied
    Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Unbelievable...that red.
    Meh. I do that most nights in the local league.

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Unbelievable...that red.

Leave a comment:

• Mark187187
    replied
    Wowzers, that red

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    From the sublime.....

-

Leave a comment:

• cesard
    replied
    Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
    a piece or black tape fell down on the table, very close to the object ball, just after Judd stroke the ball
    Originally Posted by nevets View Post
    A piece of tape dropped from above the table just after Trump hit his shot, and fell near the red he was going for. He got the red.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• nevets
    replied
    Originally Posted by cesard View Post
    WHat has it happened when Trump potted the first red? That I just switched on the TV at that time and I didn´t get it
    A piece of tape dropped from above the table just after Trump hit his shot, and fell near the red he was going for. He got the red.

Leave a comment:

• Delphiwizard
    replied
    Originally Posted by cesard View Post
    WHat has it happened when Trump potted the first red? That I just switched on the TV at that time and I didn´t get it
    a piece or black tape fell down on the table, very close to the object ball, just after Judd stroke the ball

Leave a comment:

• cesard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrRottweiler
    replied
    Originally Posted by snookerball View Post
    Dennis Taylor said in a BBC piece he had to give Terry Griffiths (and the trophy) a lift to the champions dinner after he beat him 24-16 in the 1979 final. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that car.
    I saw that clip when he said Terry didn't have a car so Dennis gave Terry and his wife a lift with the trophy in the boot Knowing what a courteous Irishman Dennis is I'm sure he hid his disappointment.

Leave a comment:

• snookerball
    replied
    Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    I remember last year Robert Milkins and Jack Lisowski shared a car to get back to Sheffield for their second round matches
    Dennis Taylor said in a BBC piece he had to give Terry Griffiths (and the trophy) a lift to the champions dinner after he beat him 24-16 in the 1979 final. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that car.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    I remember last year Robert Milkins and Jack Lisowski shared a car to get back to Sheffield for their second round matches

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    yep, there are a few pairings you can say this about

Leave a comment:

• snookerball
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    some do, soem dont.
    some have said they like to be on their own, not many though

others actually travel together and I have seen a few walking around Cardiff centre together

one or two just don't want to mix, mention no names
    I'm only asking because I remember Robertson saying in an interview shown early in the championship that he's enjoying playing snooker a lot more know he's got friends on the tour as opposed to his early days when he used to dissociate himself from others. I suppose it would depend on if they're likely to draw someone. Can't remember who off top off my head but remember two players at one of the tournaments (Worlds?) a few years ago drew eachother and were actually practise partners so had to set themselves up away from eachother for a while.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X