No announcement yet.

2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad is he playing ! Good job he only needs one more frame , anymore and you would fancy Dott to beat him .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• I think Allen wants to join his mate for a chin wag before they head home.

Comment

• Dott gets a bit of the Ballrun magic !
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          How bad is he playing ! Good job he only needs one more frame , anymore and you would fancy Dott to beat him .
          Yeah, he didn't deserve that frame, Dott has been the better player... quite crucial, 9:4 instead of 8:5
          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Zhou seems to draw confidence out of Allen's poor display. Won the third frame with a high break and is on the way to do the same again in the fourth.

Comment

• Allen as always a scruffy looking specimen. Has this Zhou guy come from China via Glasgow with that getup he has on?

Comment

• Bingham lucky to be 9-6 up, should be 8-7...
                Go on Dotti-lad!!!
                "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                National Snooker Expo
                25-27 October 2019
                http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• Can't believe bullrun threw a frame away

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    The table Bingham and Dott are playing on does seem slow . The yellow Dott missed hardly bounced off of the cushion .
                    World snooker should be ashamed that the tables are playing so poorly. All season the conditions have been very good, and the big tournament the showcase event of the year and yet again the tables are sub standard.

I'm just surprised more has not been made of it. We've seen return of heavy contacts, dead cushions, unresponsive cloths, pack of reds not splitting well. How are we supposed to see the players perform to their best.

Could be a bit of a conspiracy though to get a few shocks in the first week and once the cloths get changed suddenly conditions will improve and so will the play. These days I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

Comment

• I'm glad the tables don't play that easy.

Though I think you are exaggerating things, cause their have been so many century breaks, the tables can't be THAT difficult.

Comment

• When Allen was past snookers required in the opening frame, I never thought he would find himself 5-0 down two hours later. :smile: Good stuff from Zhou Yuelong in the last three frames.

Comment

• I don't see it yet but how great would it be if Graeme could take this into a decider now....?
                          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Good stuff by Zhou indeed.
                            I remember that maybe about two years ago when I had seen all the young chinese lads a few times I initially thought I would pick Zhou to have the best future out of them. Cause he was already a pretty complete player, well above his age and pretty good strategically.
                            He fell pretty of in the second half of last season though. Due to personal problems I believe and I thought Yan and later one Lyu surpassed him and Zhou maybe lacked firepower. Would be happy if he would prove me wrong in the future.

Comment

• On the other hand I hope everything is alright with Mark Allen and he doesn't have any personal issues.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                                World snooker should be ashamed that the tables are playing so poorly.
                                Seem to be playing fine.... for the players playing well. I think maybe your TV is playing heavy.

Comment

Working...
                                X