X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crocodile
    replied
    Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
    I'd love to see Robertson vs Ding, but I have a feeling it's Hawkins' year.
    Same here, if not Robertson then Hawkins. It'd be more than deserved when you consider his WC performances in recent years and also how he's been dealing with Wilson so far.

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    I'd love to see Robertson vs Ding, but I have a feeling it's Hawkins' year.

Leave a comment:

• MrRottweiler
    replied
    Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    My absolute dream final would be Higgins vs. Ding.
    Wouldn't care about the winner then.
    That would be perfect because I would be rooting for John but if Ding wins I would be chuffed for him getting his first world title.

Leave a comment:

• crocodile
    replied
    Mine'd be Robertson-Maguire or Carter, otherwise Robertson-Hawkins, but if they meet it'll be in the semis. Neil's my hot favourite!

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    My absolute dream final would be Higgins vs. Ding.
    Wouldn't care about the winner then.

Leave a comment:

• MrRottweiler
    replied
    I hope John Higgins can get to his 3rd final in a row and lift the trophy this year. I've booked Thursday and Friday off work to cram in as many sessions as possible and it will be a bonus if John is still in it.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
    When he hits a poor shot or gets a kick he'll leap up like a rockets just gone off up his arse
    Yeah, I always thought this looks like: "What in the world happened there?! I can't have made a mistake!"

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I don't usually get involved in the 'bucket pocket' discussions that arise from time to time on here, but seriously, how are some of these balls dropping into the corner bags?? They're missing by inches and still dropping.
    Lol. Pool table.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    What a shot by Judd on the green to get back on the yellow. Maybe tedisbill can show this in his video
    Last edited by fkhan; 28 April 2019, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• the lone wolf
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    What d'you mean?
    When he hits a poor shot or gets a kick he'll leap up like a rockets just gone off up his arse

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    It's so irritating to watch trump cue when its a face on shot of him with the way he pushes the cue from off angle to straight, it's like he twitches into every shot virtually.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
    What's with the 'Trump leap of faith' when he hits a poor shot?
    What d'you mean?

Leave a comment:

• the lone wolf
    replied
    What's with the 'Trump leap of faith' when he hits a poor shot?

Leave a comment:

• Long Butt
    replied
    See Trump errors from last night are about to catch up with him. Playing like he has never played the game before.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    I don't usually get involved in the 'bucket pocket' discussions that arise from time to time on here, but seriously, how are some of these balls dropping into the corner bags?? They're missing by inches and still dropping.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X