No announcement yet.

2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep thinking Jud(d?) has a bad back. He has an odd way of lowering himself into his chair.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
      Crap. You just made me spit out my coffee all over my keyboard.
      I'm sorry but it needed to be said. :smile:

Good match so far.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
        I keep thinking Jud(d?) has a bad back. He has an odd way of lowering himself into his chair.
        I have noticed the way Judd does this but not heard if he has a bad back or something else
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          I have noticed the way Judd does this but not heard if he has a bad back or something else
          Not just me then. Good.

Gary's doing himself NO favours here. Just concede.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Oh great, another House of Frames. Been looking forward to this.
            Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
              This is not meant as an insult or anything, but Gary Wilson looks like a goat. :wink:
              I actually think this comparison is way closer than your Kyren Mitchum illusion

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                Close call, both are extremely similar. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                  No, they are both spot on. What about Gilbert? Surely there is an animal that he resembles.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                    No, they are both spot on. What about Gilbert? Surely there is an animal that he resembles.
                    He reminds me of an Austrian track and field coach I know.

Comment

• Looks a bit like Quentin Tarantino from certain angles. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                        Looks a bit like Quentin Tarantino from certain angles. :smile:
                        Tarantino with his square head?

At least I'm confident Gilbert is a better actor (and probably better screenwriter post 1997).

Comment

• Anyone watching Eurosport must be laughing at Gary Wilsons prodigy style haircuts they just showed. Classic.
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by nevets View Post
                            Oh great, another House of Frames. Been looking forward to this.
                            I love it.

They should fit as many episodes into the intervals as possible. It's best when JV and SD are there.

That sounds very sarcastic, but I'm serious.

Comment

• I can't stand anything with Richard Osman in it - he's very dull.

Comment

• A few too many misses for the purists maybe, but I'm lovin' this. 3 - 3

-
                                The fast and the furious,
                                The slow and labourious,
                                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                                X