2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    So...what's the total nr of centuries up to atm...90?
    91 as at this time
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I love the voice-recognition subtitles trying to handle Alan's accent - Brian = Brown

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
        You can't just make stuff up.

4.41 in that video he takes the pot on, but grossly underhits it because he is in so close and jabs at it. He smiles and laughs because it's an absolutely terrible shot. Where's the match fixing? Investigation? Evidence? Of course not.
        He repeatedly makes terrible shots throughout the entire match though. I honestly don't believe Higgins can play that badly, he was just forced into it by how bad his opponent was playing.

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookerball View Post
          He repeatedly makes terrible shots throughout the entire match though. I honestly don't believe Higgins can play that badly, he was just forced into it by how bad his opponent was playing.
          Well, that's not entirely true is it. I'm guessing you didn't watch this match, and you're whole opinion in the matter is based on what is a 15 minute youtube conspiracy theory video. I've seen Higgins play 2 dozen worse shots this tournament.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            91 as at this time
            Cheers Dean.

Comment

• oh dear John just missed an easy red to the middle pocket - he must be throwing this match!

Comment

oh dear John just missed an easy red to the middle pocket - he must be throwing this match!

What else do you reckon he and Judd were discussing before hand, the weather?

Comment

• Wouldn't it be great if this year 100 centuries is reached :hurt:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
                    Wouldn't it be great if this year 100 centuries is reached :hurt:
                    With these BBC buckets no

Comment

old comment not heard this for a while

Comment

old comment not heard this for a while
                        They are a bit of joke this year though.

Comment

• John Higgins is looking very well rested. I wonder where the players stay and if they have hidden away B&Bs or stay in hotels. I wouldn't like the idea of being woken up by drunk hotel guests stomping down the hallways.
                          www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Anyone noticed we are on page 147 of this thread?
                            I asked worldsnooker on twitter how the hotels for players are arranged, if the players or managers have to do that themselves or if worldsnooker arranges that, but no answer.

Comment

• Originally Posted by MrRottweiler View Post
                              John Higgins is looking very well rested. I wonder where the players stay and if they have hidden away B&Bs or stay in hotels. I wouldn't like the idea of being woken up by drunk hotel guests stomping down the hallways.
                              I guess each will have it different, just as they like it. I heard that Barry Hawkins always stays at a house outside of Sheffield to get his "head free of Snooker", when he hasn't a match.

Comment

But..... aren't they the same tables as the Eurosport tournaments?

Comment

Working...
                                X