Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• narl
    replied
    The more i see that Tian guy the more i'm convinced that's my old paragon, he even has the wooden extension that screws onto the shaft and no sd joint in the butt.

Leave a comment:

• the lone wolf
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
    Completely agree. I don't know who made these decisions, but they've severely misjudged the fans affection for MW. I'd watch him all day long on the TV table of any tournament over most other players. True legend. Hope he wins the WC now to be honest.
    Crap comments on the BBC don't help much neither...

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
    Completely agree. I don't know who made these decisions, but they've severely misjudged the fans affection for MW. I'd watch him all day long on the TV table of any tournament over most other players. True legend. Hope he wins the WC now to be honest.
    That would be a fitting reply to the officials involved.

Leave a comment:

• Mark187187
    replied
    Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    One word, pathetic!

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
    I signed up and it did take a bit of working out how to get it working.
    I signed up gave my location as UK and used Google.co.uk to bring up the BBC website. Signed up on BBC gave my old location postcode and blocked location and so far it's working, so thank you Mr. Stony
    That's great to hear. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
    Shocking.
    Taking the prestige from THE WC is outrageous and can't be justified.
    I empathise with MW and his family.
    Shame...
    Shame...
    Shame...
    Shame...
    Shame...
    Shame...
    One word, pathetic!

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Well played Ding. McGill gave him a tough day at the office. Could not see the full match, two shots towards the end caught my attention. That sensational long pot on the side cushion followed by the yellow by Ding and that superb deep screw on the red from McGill, he got too much into it.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by spike View Post
    I was a little surprised to hear John Virgo say that John Higgins is the best player in getting doubles, as I thought that mantle went to Mark Selby.
    I have noted Higgins' doubles, Selby is ok but to me Higgins has it

Leave a comment:

• the lone wolf
    replied
    Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
    Interesting interview with Williams yesterday

Shocking.
    Taking the prestige from THE WC is outrageous and can't be justified.
    I empathise with MW and his family.
    Shame...
    Shame...
    Shame...
    Shame...
    Shame...
    Shame...

Leave a comment:

• spike
    replied
    I was a little surprised to hear John Virgo say that John Higgins is the best player in getting doubles, as I thought that mantle went to Mark Selby.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    I think that is the first time I have seen John Higgins miss a double across the middle of the table

and then gets one into the corner black pocket

Leave a comment:

• bobmikeking
    replied
    Interesting interview with Williams yesterday

Leave a comment:

• Steve748
    replied
    Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
    I signed up and it did take a bit of working out how to get it working.
    I signed up gave my location as UK and used Google.co.uk to bring up the BBC website. Signed up on BBC gave my old location postcode and blocked location and so far it's working, so thank you Mr. Stony

Leave a comment:

• neuronic
    replied
    Originally Posted by ManiaMuse View Post
    I was thinking the same but then again, I doubt snooker is really Calvin Klein's target audience so the forgot his belt explanation is probably just as likely.
    ...but then again, if CK was targeting a market, it surely would be China... and guess who's watching Tian play? Huh, right? Right?

Leave a comment:

• ManiaMuse
    replied
    Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
    Well, not a bad first day of World Championship I must say. Enjoyable Williams vs Gould, monster Robertson (not sure Georgiou is still that happy he has played at the Crucible for the first time), Macguire has his usual look kind-of-angry-but-maybe-it-is-just-my-impression... has Tian been paid to wear Calvin Klein underwear or he has just forgotten his belt?
    I was thinking the same but then again, I doubt snooker is really Calvin Klein's target audience so the forgot his belt explanation is probably just as likely.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X