Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The I am going to the crucible thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The I am going to the crucible thread....

Got tickets for afternoon and evening sessions on the first day next year. Over the moon.

Finally got my arse in to gear and had enough money/the sense to remember they went on sale on the final day at the same time.

On a more serious note, what are people's suggestions for other things to do in Sheffield during the tournament, tempted to make it a weekend away but don't know the city that well.

Originally Posted by snookerball View Post
    Got tickets for afternoon and evening sessions on the first day next year. Over the moon.

Finally got my arse in to gear and had enough money/the sense to remember they went on sale on the final day at the same time.

On a more serious note, what are people's suggestions for other things to do in Sheffield during the tournament, tempted to make it a weekend away but don't know the city that well.
    I'd recommend watching the snooker on TV for the rest of the weekend, that's what I'd do. So once you've had a good long sleep and breakfast, you only have a few hours on the Sunday and Monday mornings. Maybe find a club and play some snooker? As for non-snooker ideas, no clue.

Comment

hope you have a great day
      some on TSF have been regulars to Sheffield and say the plaza in front has some good bars/restaurants where many snooker fans hangout; there is also the big screen out front so sit there with a cool one and enjoy
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        hope you have a great day
        some on TSF have been regulars to Sheffield and say the plaza in front has some good bars/restaurants where many snooker fans hangout; there is also the big screen out front so sit there with a cool one and enjoy
        Perfect. It hadn't even crossed my mind they'd do that.

Comment

Working...
        X