X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Riga Masters

well done tour debutante Louis Heathcote with 4-3 win over Ryan Day
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

A good start by Riley Parsons , shame he didn't win his first match though .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Michael White up against it , 3 nil down . Such a talented player but not playing to his talent at the moment .

Comment

impressive clean sweep for Adam Stefanow against Michael White.

Michael definitely not on form at the start of the season

Comment

Fraser playing tonight , tough match against Scott Donaldson...……..come on Frazz :snooker:

Comment

Daniel Wells through to next round, always nice to qualify for the first event of the season

Comment

Lee Walker average shot time at 36.40 secs , must be the slowest player on the tour . Would like to watch him play a frame , so that I can understand why he plays at that pace . Does any one know if it is because he spends a lot of time actually down on the shot ?

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                Lee Walker average shot time at 36.40 secs , must be the slowest player on the tour . Would like to watch him play a frame , so that I can understand why he plays at that pace . Does any one know if it is because he spends a lot of time actually down on the shot ?
                a few on youtube - be warned they are quite long :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9V_rnt9cK8

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Alan McManus V Barry Pinches have the record of about 101 minutes for longest played frame I think . Is there any referee who asks a player to speed up ? never saw it myself

Comment

100m 24s McManus vs Pinches 2015 Ruhr Open - was not due to slow play but the black getting stuck int a corner pocket and neither wanting to knock it n
                    (2nd longest frame)

[longest frame currently - 123m 41s O'Brien v Gilbert 2017 World Championship Qualifiers]

and no, I have not seen (or heard of) a referee ask a player to speed up their game.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      well done tour debutante Louis Heathcote with 4-3 win over Ryan Day
                      watch the match here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0maMoBGYLM

Comment

Well done Preese beating Gilbert

Comment

How did Fraser get on Dean?
                          Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
                            How did Fraser get on Dean?
                            Lost 4-2 mate.

Comment

unfortunately he was beaten by his countryman Scott Donaldson
                              http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...019-qualifiers

Comment

Working...
                              X