Stephen Hendry Crucible Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Hendry Crucible Tickets

Hi I need to get two tickets to each session of the first round match can someone please help me or point me in the right direction

Have they sold out? First round? Who's he playing? Elvis!

If not try World Snooker website

or call 0114 249 6006

Comment

yes they have told me the match is sold out i'm really surprised. any more help would be appreciated

Comment

I think many of the first round matches were sold out within a few days of the tickets going available online or by phone.

Ronnies, Murphys and i belive Hendrys (if i remember correctly) were sold out days before they became available by these means.

Your options now are to either hope someone sells their tickets back to the crucible, or try something like ebay/classified ads.

FYI i have been watching some auctions on ebay - i have seen Ronnies first round tickets go for about £35 each on ebay. Murphys went for £13 (a £1 profit for the tout ) Havent seen any Hendry ones though id imagine thered be plenty of bids on them.

OR, as it says on the tickets 'if seats arent taken at the crucible by five minutes prior to a match they reserve the right to resell the seat' - so you might get a seat that way ?

(dont have any personal experience of this - thats just what it says on the ticket - if anyone knows differently please say)
        Last edited by dannyd0g; 29 February 2008, 10:36 PM.
        "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Originally Posted by dannyd0g View Post
          OR, as it says on the tickets 'if seats arent taken at the crucible by five minutes prior to a match they reserve the right to resell the seat' - so you might get a seat that way ?

(dont have any personal experience of this - thats just what it says on the ticket - if anyone knows differently please say)
          Never seen this happen - don't think it would be enforced too easily.

People are always going to be delayed by traffic (or the bar) and miss the odd frame.

Comment

I went looking for tickets for the Hendry match on the Sunday afternoon, just as they went on sale via phone and they had already sold out, yet everything else was available for that day.

Was a while back now though, tbh.

Comment

I went on the Sheffield Theatres website on 29 February and both sessions of Hendry's match were sold out. I rang the box office and they also told me that they were sold out.

Last Monday I went back onto the Sheffield Theatres website and it said that there were tickets available for both sessions. I got a seat on the front row for the first session on 20 April!

I've also got the same seat for the 2nd and 3rd sessions of the second round match!

Comment

Working...
              X