Swail - Bingham Final.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Signal Fire View Post
    He's still in the top 32 - testament to his brilliance.
    But you say the current top 16 are the weakest ever, so being in the top 32 doesn't mean much at all does it? He's actually doing worse than the players you think are hopeless...

Comment

Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
      A bit unnecessary, poor old Dave. Former ranking event winner and a top bloke.
      I spoke to dave at the PHC 07, a very nice, friendly, warm guy. Had a beer with him and Ian McCulloch, and he was pleasant company!

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
        But you say the current top 16 are the weakest ever, so being in the top 32 doesn't mean much at all does it? He's actually doing worse than the players you think are hopeless...
        No ,because DH is past his prime. If he was playing his '90's game today, he'd be dominating.

But he'll be back to his best this week - you'll see.

Why are you on my case so much?

Comment

Originally Posted by visionaire View Post
          I spoke to dave at the PHC 07, a very nice, friendly, warm guy. Had a beer with him and Ian McCulloch, and he was pleasant company!

Doesn't surprise me - DH is a gentleman genius.

Comment

Bingham will be beaten in the next round by Jo Perry. Swail will lose to Doherty. That's how will hapend. The final will be Ryan Day vs Shaun Murphy.

Comment

Hmmm interesting....than why didn't Mark Davis didn't make a comeback and dind'y win Williams 10-9?
              2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
              2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

No ,because DH is past his prime. If he was playing his '90's game today, he'd be dominating.

But he'll be back to his best this week - you'll see.

Why are you on my case so much?
                Because I am the Billy Goats Gruff.

Comment

Ok, i admit, i was maybe a little wide of the mark saying the whole top 16 would be out by round 2.

But i still confidently predict that this Championship will be won by a qualifier - and looking at the current draw, Swail vs Bingham looks odds on - but if Harold beats Murphy (as i predict he will), i'm putting DH in the driving seat.

I called a Harold - Swail final the other day, and it's still on the cards.
                  HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

Comment

Originally Posted by snooker warrior View Post
                    HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE
                    Ok, now Murphy has had more of the legendary luck his game has become synonomous with, it's a Bingham - King semi-final all over.

Comment

I too forsee a Swail - Bingham final, although Joe Perry is a tough opponent for Bingers- he has what it takes to lift the trophy.

Comment

I'd fancy Bingham to beat either Dott or Perry, and Swail played well i thought - he should ease past Doherty or Wenbo in round 2.

Once they're in the quarters, i predict the momentum will carry them all the way - only peak Harold stands in Binghams way; i can't see anyone stopping Swail in the top half.

hard to argue with this as far as bingham goes - i have no idea why he was 175-1 at the start. as for swail i am not so sure.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by Grinderman View Post
                          I too forsee a Swail - Bingham final, although Joe Perry is a tough opponent for Bingers- he has what it takes to lift the trophy.
                          c'mon shrek.
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                          X