X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by fatosb View Post
    i love hendry but he will never win again if he plays like this
    actually he is the only player that i watched all my life
    but the fact is that he is afraid and he will never win it if he doesnt stop being afraid
    He is not afraid . Man's life is consecution of upsurges and falls , you cant be always on the top whatever who you are . And he was so much time .
    There is the other factors like big attention and expectation who usually prevent
    , oversaturate and brain-fag maybe .
    I'm sure and I hope in that soon or late he will be in form again for show to us his unique performances .
    Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
    Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

And he changed his cue recently, so that might be a factor...

Comment

I understand where fatosb is coming from, to young players growing up in Scotland especially Hendry is such an idle, and it almost literally hurts to see him slide down the rankings. But of course I don't think he should retire untill he wants too. It is an honour to watch him play and for the young players it must be a dream to play him. If I thought I could never win anything else again I'd retire, but he's still a fit guy, he could still add more to his legacy
        Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

Hendry at the end of this season at worst will be Rank no 10.. if he beats Ding and he has more than a fighting chance believe me he will be above Ding in the Rankings not bad for a Has been dont you think......

and even in the 1 year list Stephen will be inside the top 20................

yes he is million miles from the player he was....but it goes to show what a player he was when the likes of Ken Doherty,Stephen Lee and more than likely Mark Williams will be out of the top 16....and hendry for the 21st consecative season will be in the top 16....Mark Williams is out after 12 years and Doherty after 15 years.......

Comment

You hit the nail on the head there, wildJONESEYE!

In terms of length at the top, Steve Davis and Stephen Hendry are head and shoulders above the rest.

When Parrott played Junior Pot Black, Davis was already world champion, and when Parrott has has slid down the rankings due to age, Davis is still in the top 16 (albeit out now).

At 39 Hendry is still a top 8-10 player, that is remarkable by any standard.

Comment

play the game and forget everything else

Originally Posted by missneworleans View Post
              Well If he wants to play so why not?
              stephen start playing the game cause its really so boring not to have u on top
              if i would be him i would loose some games just to let go of the fear
              AND BE BRAVE LIKE BEFORE
              so what if u loose!!!?????
              u have done it all already!!!!!
              LET US ENJOY THE BEST OF ALL TIME

Comment

...but the fact is that he is afraid and he will never win it if he doesnt stop being afraid
                ....Hey Fatosb,

...you've made my day, such a funny comment, Stephen Hendry afraid. I've heard it all now, what's he supposed to be afraid of?

The fact that Stephen continues to enjoy his snooker, can take the odd scalp now and then, show up at the WC's and 'give it some', together with his continued unquestionable determination, says it all in my book. He'll always be respected and held in high regard. A legend..

Lol....xx
                sigpic

Comment

This must be a contender for dumbest post on the board!

hi everybody
                  what do u think of the best player ever this days!!????
                  im so surprised that he is happy the way he won the last game
                  i think he forgets who he is
                  he should have won it 10:0
                  if somebody knows him tell him to play the game as he knows or to quit it
                  what is he afraid off????
                  he has already done everything!!!!
                  enjoy your game stephen and let us enjoy watching u or go home and do something else
                  if i would only know u
                  i would say to u some words that would bring u back where u belong

Comment

Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post

PMSL.....definitely a contender (i am not saying the poster is dumb, but that the post itself maybe)

Comment

Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
                      Just watch the other thread started by this member . I think peoples like this one want only to write something provocative and scandalize .
                      Last edited by Anastasia; 30 April 2008, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
                        Just watch the other post to this member . I think peoples like this one want only to write something provocative and scandalize .
                        I wouldn't go that far....the man only expressed his opinion and he had the right to do that....Hendry's result have proved him wrong...
                        "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

hi everybody
                          what do u think of the best player ever this days!!????
                          im so surprised that he is happy the way he won the last game
                          i think he forgets who he is
                          he should have won it 10:0
                          if somebody knows him tell him to play the game as he knows or to quit it
                          what is he afraid off????
                          he has already done everything!!!!
                          enjoy your game stephen and let us enjoy watching u or go home and do something else
                          if i would only know u
                          i would say to u some words that would bring u back where u belong
                          Hi fatosb,

Sorry I haven't replied before. This is the funniest thing I've read in ages!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                            I wouldn't go that far....the man only expressed his opinion and he had the right to do that....Hendry's result have proved him wrong...
                            Yes he or she had the rigt to do that but ............... very contradictory

Comment

Working...
                            X