Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sweet smell of success

From the Mirror -

We're not exactly huge snooker fans - and news of Rocket Ronnie O'Sullivan's personal greenhouse gas emission problem backs up our view.

The 32-year-old world champ (left) let out a string of, ahem, silent but deadlies during his big win at Sheffield's Crucible theatre.

"Ronnie ate something that didn't agree with him the night before," says our gassed mole.

"He couldn't control himself and said sorry to the fans behind."

Eeeuw!

So it apears that Ronnie was using a secret weapon during the 2008 Championship, i wonder if this is an offence that should be written into the rule book

This has got me thinking that this tactic may have been used before, like in Jimmy whites finals especially on that black and was this the reason why Dennis Taylor won a world title ????
    Last edited by Littlesense; 12 May 2008, 12:24 PM.

..when all he had to do was to look at the audience partly amused, partly suspicious.
    Seriously, now, Ronnie, honesty doesn't always pay off, what the heck!
    And I suppose the kindergaten rule according to which "Who smelt it dealt it" was not applied.
    Aww.
    Eh.
    *holds nose and runs off, giggling*
    S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

Originally Posted by Littlesense View Post
      From the Mirror -

We're not exactly huge snooker fans - and news of Rocket Ronnie O'Sullivan's personal greenhouse gas emission problem backs up our view.

The 32-year-old world champ (left) let out a string of, ahem, silent but deadlies during his big win at Sheffield's Crucible theatre.

"Ronnie ate something that didn't agree with him the night before," says our gassed mole.

Eeeuw!

So it apears that Ronnie was using a secret weapon during the 2008 Championship, i wonder if this is an offence that should be written into the rule book
      Nice to see the Mirror still knows what journalism looks like.

Comment

i wonder if this is an offence that should be written into the rule book
        i dont think so. (though i do believe criteria for punishments should be concreted as mentioned in the other thread)

Comment

From the Mirror -

Eeeuw!

It might explain why Jan declined to spank his bottom for his outburst in China!

Comment

Working...
          X