Shot of the Championship; Treble 8 dot com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot of the Championship; Treble 8 dot com

Just in case the BBC don't have one this year and have a silly, "count the reds".... we'll have our own.

Shot 1: my first nomination is Mark Selby's incredible pink along the baulk cushion to the green pocket, not far off straight and virtually stuck to the cushion he manages to power it in and come down for black off it's spot to pip Higgins 67-72 to go 2-2 instead of 3-1 down at the first interval.

(mpg hosting somewhere would be good, or maybe a jpg for showing other members what you've seen; we can set up a poll when we've had enough and can start voting)
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

it would be great!
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Shot 2: Bond's final blue in the deciding frame against Henders to middle right pocket, white just off the cushion tucked into the top left jaws, powered in a fraction off straight to get on the pink off it's spot.... who'd've thought he was capable of making us yawp!
      Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Shot 3 : the pink potted by Neil Robertson with tht cue really stucked to the black. A heck of a powerful screw shot, long range...
        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

I think Neil Robertson could have his own shot of the championship the way he pots em in from distance!

Comment

bonner5

I agree with CUEMAN I have never heard the commentators get so excited about Neil Robertsons potting ability & cue power especially John Virgo.

Comment

I would atleast like to see photos of these shots(if possible).

Has anybody got the pic of Fu making the blue foul and not owning up?
              Was it such a foul that the player hadnt noticed?

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman
                I think Neil Robertson could have his own shot of the championship the way he pots em in from distance!
                right! lol He's a furious long potter!!
                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Hey Ranen

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...onniePlant.gif

Here's one for Ranen, snooker drought at the mo poor bloke - Day broke off leaving Ron deciding to make a vacuum with all spectators instantaneously having their breath taken away! Extreme top spin got him perfect on the black. OMG.

Comment

That seems to be a very well executed shot. What was the break?

Comment

Working...
                    X