Marco Fu eases past Mcmanus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco Fu eases past Mcmanus

OK, I am a big fan of Fu but I couldn't see him beating Mcmanus so easily. Does anybody think Marco can go far in the tournament now? Or will it just be me supporting him from now on....
    You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Just you Mitsoko
    Deep it down the rail :D :D :D

Comment

I was supporting Anthony Hamilton. Enough said really.......
      Yeah.....

Comment

Looks like he's in the quarters

But I shouldn't say that, I may jinx him.
        You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Originally Posted by cudntpotaplant
          Just you Mitsoko
          lol, yeah I second that.

Fu is impressing me this year, and although I feel he deserves to go far I don't really want him to (Hope that makes sence).

Comment

He's beating Doherty now

Comment

He's in to the semis

Comment

Wow, this is a surprise! I wouldn't have bet on Fu at the start on the WC, but now, he's on the semis! Doherty can be disgusted cuz he had a great opportunity to gain another world title...

Hat off to Fu!
                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

I was surprised again today that Fu committed a foul and both he and the ref missed it. For him to have missed one foul I can forgive but I can't believe Fu has missed both without knowing what is happening. I think Steve Davis said it was not Fu's fault as it is the ref's responsibility to call a foul but it has always been a rule in snooker that you call your own fouls (like Ronnie did tonight against Williams). I think Fu let himself down today.
                  2009 Shanghai Masters Lucky Dip Champion
                  2010/11 Overall Prediction Champion

Comment

I didnt see the foul, but more often than not as a player you know when you have committed a foul, and you own up. Its a bit naughty if he hasnt.

But fair play to him, he seems to be playing realy well at the mo, think Ebbo might be a bit too strong for him though.

Ebdon v Ronnie final is an interesting match up, remember the quarters last year, i wonder if we will have a repeat of that?
                    Deep it down the rail :D :D :D

Comment

Agreed, Ebdon v O'Sullivan would be a great final especially after what happened last year.
                      2009 Shanghai Masters Lucky Dip Champion
                      2010/11 Overall Prediction Champion

Comment

Fu is out

But hopefully Graeme can win now!

Comment

Working...
                        X