Snooker online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker online?

Could anybody tell me if I could watch snooker online? I am from India.

OR
    Is the world championship being telecast in China?
    If yes, which channel?

Also on which channel is it being telecast in England?

I was wondering if I would get to know the names of the channels then maybe I could try and watch the channel online.
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

The BBC is showing the snooker here, I think you can get coverage via their website but I believe its for UK users only. Eurosport is also showing the event, if you can receive that then you should get to see the action.

Comment

Is it EuroTV-sport? Or just EuroSport?

Comment

Please somebody tell me fast how to watch snooker online? Except the proxy server way....its tooooo slow. In case people here remember China open????? Robert asked us to download some software......which would show us all chinese channels. So was sondering if there was any such thing which would let us watch EUROSPORT?

Comment

http://www.google.com/search?complet...h+sport+online maybe, the sponsored links have loads of services available, some even specify India.

Isn't there an India website that shows your TV schedule Ranen? What TV package have you got? Would online TV work for you anyway?
          Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

[Cough]Find a UK proxy server[/Cough] - [Cough]and watch it on the bbc[/Cough]

Comment

I have tried that ....its too slow. Can you give ma a fast proxy server???? I am not even able to understand wether the problem is from my side or BBC. Do I need a faster internet connection?

Dave, Its not like other countries in India. We get only regional channels here. Its like you watch what everybody else watches.

Comment

what's your connection speed, Real Player adjusts to optimise the picture quality depending on it. http://specials.zdnet.co.uk/misc/ban...edtest500.html

for your TV stations, it wouldn't matter if it was on Eurosport or not; you don't get our sport streams anyway then? What are your options for watching it?
                Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Just sent you a PM have a look at that.

Comment

The only option I am left with is online streaming. Like I said I have an software through which I get channels from China. So I was wondering if they were showing the world champs in china?

Comment

Does this still work???? >>>>>http://www.thesnookerforum.com/showthread-t_422.html

Comment

Working...
                      X