no points for jimmy?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no points for jimmy?!

I notice per WSA site Jimmy White has been given 0 points for China - seems very harsh as he did actually qualify!

correct me if I am wrong, but was he not a WildCard?

Comment

He must get the points upto the qualifying in the UK . I thought he had qualified and was not a wildcard .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by snoopy2608 View Post
        I notice per WSA site Jimmy White has been given 0 points for China - seems very harsh as he did actually qualify!
        jimmy did qualify winning 3 matches to do so.

thats just wrong

Steve Davis got last 16 points for Barhain 2008 without getting on a plane or make any effort

Comment

He will get his points. They have to go through their procedure.
          "I tried to be patient, but it took too long"

Comment

Originally Posted by snooky147 View Post
            He will get his points. They have to go through their procedure.
            id hope so

Comment

thoes points are massive for Jimmy because without them he drops to 64th provisional meaning if Andrew Pagett reaches the Quarters (which is a tough ask) jimmy drops out of the top 64 and because of that igor figueiredo drops off tour and to the Q School.

but thats a lot of ifs lol

Comment

well hes at 50 atm so how can he lose 14 places that easily .

Comment

Originally Posted by mstone View Post
                  well hes at 50 atm so how can he lose 14 places that easily .
                  1960 points thats how ...

cant see it happening though he won qualifiers ffs.

Comment

he got his points, check the rankings link on http://www.global-snooker.com/, they've added them on the update 04/04 and this is usually a very reliable source. good news also is excepting Andrew Pagett, there is no one below him still in the WC so at worst Jimmy will finish 55th going into the 2011/2012 season, and that's only if Pagett wins his first couple of matches.
                    Last edited by Jools; 6 April 2011, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Jimmy definitely hasn't been given the points yet officially but what snooky147 said really, think it's just their procedures. Global like me have probably just taken that into account and not changed anything yet.
                      sigpic
                      http://prosnookerblog.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by Matt_2745 View Post
                        Jimmy definitely hasn't been given the points yet officially but what snooky147 said really, think it's just their procedures. Global like me have probably just taken that into account and not changed anything yet.
                        whats with global having Trump at 10 and Ronnie 13 ?

Comment

Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
                          whats with global having Trump at 10 and Ronnie 13 ?
                          The second to last column includes the removal of points earned in 2008/2009 season China open and WC which hasn't officially happened yet, a lot bigger minus for Ronnie. Also Trump had to qualify for WC and has earned more points already than those yet to play.Obviously the difference in his points earned in the China open it's gonna make a massive difference, over 6000 points between him and Ron alone. It's not wrong, just unofficial and can alter as the WC unfolds.

Comment

Wild,

At first glance, they've not given Ronnie his 700 points for Germany, but he has been awarded them.

They've got a few other bits wrong too unfortunately, including Xiao Guodong and Ian McCulloch's points totals.
                            sigpic
                            http://prosnookerblog.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X