Brazilian Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Where are you guys watching these matches? Online somewhere? I have been relying on British Eurosport
    Been watching on www.liveworldsnooker.tv
    You pay to subscribe to it(cheap) and get most of major tournaments. The video streaming is top notch, even on full screen.
    The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
      Been watching on www.liveworldsnooker.tv
      You pay to subscribe to it(cheap) and get most of major tournaments. The video streaming is top notch, even on full screen.
      Yes but they are not shown in the UK due to territory rights. Dean H you can sign up to Livesnooker.tv and watch all the matches and qualifiers played in uK and maybe Europe, but china, aust, brazil etc is out of territory.

Comment

Originally Posted by tommygunner1309 View Post
        Yes but they are not shown in the UK due to territory rights. Dean H you can sign up to Livesnooker.tv and watch all the matches and qualifiers played in uK and maybe Europe, but china, aust, brazil etc is out of territory.
        yeah this sucks

Comment

A lot of guys from my local club and myself didnt go to the Brazillian Masters because the price was too high. Snooker is becoming popular here in Brazil, but is not so popular YET! You cant charge high prices for a sport in rise.... This just send away the fans....like me and all the others. This event is going on in south of Brazil. The south of Brazil has the higher economy comparing to all the rest of the country, and nevertheless this didnt helped too much. Is obvious that the problem is the tickets prices.
          Highest Match Break: 58 - Six Reds
          Cue: Brazilian Bented cue 9.5mm - Tip hard as hell

Comment

Ebdon played well there to clear up in the decider.

In the post-match interview, he said it was really warm in the arena. Does anyone know if it's air conditioned?

Comment

I cant see if there is air conditioned or not, I will try to see. But Santinho(the beach) is really hot...
              Highest Match Break: 58 - Six Reds
              Cue: Brazilian Bented cue 9.5mm - Tip hard as hell

Comment

try this as well commontary not english though

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/8...l-masters.html
                Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

After bait more than 1 hour of play, Murphy leads Dott 4 - 0
                  The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

It didn't take long.

5-0

Murphy played great and ended with a 139 to take the high break prize in that last frame. How's that for a show!

Comment

very disappointing ... just got back from playing snooker all evening and looking forward to watching an hour or two before I do my zzz's only to find it's all over

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VcYVZkpOaE

Fantastic!

Comment

What a way to finish the tournament. Congratulations to Murphy. He´s always a joy to watch when he´s on full flow.
                          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
                          X