X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Hendry's 113 Break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRytpGT7jtk

147 chance lost, but nice try.

Noel Rodrigues was so nervous, he is a great player.. maybe next year..

good post. Love watching Stephen Hendry playlike that. Too many empty seats in the arena... sad. Thought Brazil loved snooker?

Comment

Yes many lovers, many players here too..

But the price they asked for the tickets are ridiculous high, maybe on last stages better croud.

Igor Figueiredo still on championship, he is playing nice, all hope on him..

Comment

Thanks for posting that i just love Stephen so classy in everyway.
        Nice to see him smile although to miss the last black ouch but as always tried hard for it x

Comment

Originally Posted by 1blonde View Post
          good post. Love watching Stephen Hendry playlike that. Too many empty seats in the arena... sad. Thought Brazil loved snooker?
          whats important to remember it was played in a exclusive resort where most there was holiday makers....hardly went all the way to brazil to watch snooker.

there was more people watching yesterday but by all acounts they got in for nothing thats a report ive had from a guy that lives out there in brazil and went and got in for nothing yesterday.

it needs to be played in a more central area where the true brazilians live....rather than try and get holiday makers in to watch with a few living near by brazilians.

Comment

Hendry 4-0 over Carter.

He's back!! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by ferrulefox View Post
              hendry 4-0 over carter.

He's back!! :snooker:
              really !!! Oo thats grand x

Comment

Typical its not a freakin ranking event but still yee ha

Comment

I know he will get at least $15000 from this event which made be curious as to how far off £9 million in all time career prize money he is? I think I found a figure from April this year that he was then on £8.85 million

Comment

I would retire straight away if i had that sort of money..

Comment

Originally Posted by gtkc View Post
                      I would retire straight away if i had that sort of money..

Goes without saying he's not poor but he let his company, Stephen Hendry Snooker Limited, be wound up by Revenue on foot of their claim for £85,000 odd in tax. Odd because of bad publicity and he has used that company to funnel prize money from events since 1985. Imagine he owned some of 110 sport which also went belly up in last few months.

Comment

Working...
                      X