No announcement yet.

China Open match discussions thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Murphy finally got over his semi final obstacle (stuttered 3 times this season on it). But now meets his bogey man Maguire, as he lost 2 semis against him (NI and the UK).

Comment

• As far as I know Maguire and Murphy dislike each other so their games are always hot.

Comment

• Well, too bad
        Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

Comment

• So, the board crashed for me RIGHT before Maguire's 147 but I did see the clearance and that was pretty.

Had to go to bed right after though since I was pretty exhausted...anyone know what time the final will be? I assume 7:30 GMT again
          "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• *sniff* bye selbz.

well. murphy over the semi obstacle? okay. fine with that. he'll face his doom latest at world quarters

anyway, hope it's going to be a great match tomorrow. not to hard to make out whom I want to win ^^
            "It's a massive achievement getting to the world final, but all I did was winning four snooker matches." Mark Selby

Comment

• Originally Posted by TheStranger View Post
              anyone know what time the final will be? I assume 7:30 GMT again
              I think it's 07.00 and 12.30 BST.
              Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
              Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mignon View Post
                I think it's 07.00 and 12.30 BST.
                But remember folks, European Summer Time kicks in tomorrow, so some of us will have to adjust our clocks! At 2 CET it magically turns into 3 CET.

Which means that I will effectively be getting up at 6 to watch snooker. Is that sane behaviour? There's no way I'm going to miss out on a Mags/Murf final, though!
                Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Waking up? Staying awake all night, still have 55 bottles stored somewhere to pass the night.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
                    Waking up? Staying awake all night, still have 55 bottles stored somewhere to pass the night.
                    Sounds like a good plan. I would suggest that I watch the final over at yours, but I'm still a bit scared after the comment you made in the Mags 147-thread.
                    Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• You are always welcome!
                      You could persuade me to download that music on bittorrent though! (extended version).

Originally Posted by Maija View Post
                      Sounds like a good plan. I would suggest that I watch the final over at yours, but I'm still a bit scared after the comment you made in the Mags 147-thread.

Comment

• I hope stevie kicks his arse bigtime tomorrow!
                        Which i know he will of course.........

Comment

• You dont like his arse then? Its pretty huge though!

Originally Posted by ronnieisthebest View Post
                          I hope stevie kicks his arse bigtime tomorrow!
                          Which i know he will of course.........

Comment

• Shaun's?? Haha no i dont, its not nice and rounded and tight, like some peoples...............
                            Haha sorry

Comment

• Whose snooker players arse do you prefer then?
                              I guess you have seen quite a few going to all those tournees!

Ronnies is not too bad, I have seen him bending over dozens of times!

Originally Posted by ronnieisthebest View Post
                              Shaun's?? Haha no i dont, its not nice and rounded and tight, like some peoples...............
                              Haha sorry

Comment

• Oh you cant beat ronnie's...and i'm not just saying that cos im a fan. It's genuinely a very nice bottom.
                                Anyway, this is a little inappropriate for here, maybe i should start a new thread?? LOL joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X