Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China Open 2010 - 2nd Round Discussions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Giggity1984 View Post
    Congrats to the Hendry!

Hendry QF of a tournament, Dangerous! It's almost like the good old days!
    Day should have been useless today, surely...
    Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest.

RIP Noel. RIP.

Comment

Originally Posted by ore View Post
      Day should have been useless today, surely...
      Probably. but I can dream!!!
      Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

Probably. but I can dream!!!
        Well that noone can take away from you... what a pitty

And I wasn't watching it, but I think it was televised - Hendry supposedly was convincing enough in the match against Higginson, so you never know... he is doing perfectly in practice afterall
        Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest.

RIP Noel. RIP.

Comment

Originally Posted by ore View Post
          so you never know... he is doing perfectly in practice afterall
          he has been hitting them balls well in practice for about 6 years now! LOL
          Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

he has been hitting them balls well in practice for about 6 years now! LOL
            I thought it's a bit more recent thing. Well then, draw conclusions and continue dreaming...

But then he was superb in WC last year, giving a tough fight to Murph in QF and making a maximum. So maybe now in China right before the WC his form is picking up already, he is definately targeting his preparation to WC.

RIP Noel. RIP.

Comment

waaaaaaaaaaah! Mark! out!

and today started off so well!

Well, good luck to Mark Allen and Ali Carter tomorrow...

now where's cue1?! I need a hug!!!
              Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
              Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
                waaaaaaaaaaah! Mark! out!

and today started off so well!

Well, good luck to Mark Allen and Ali Carter tomorrow...

now where's cue1?! I need a hug!!!
                Awwww, poor you & poor Mark!!!

Well, neither you nor I were here to cheer him on and he probably felt lonely out there He had a couple of centuries though & from what I hear, he was his usually fun character throwing the white towel on the table while Ding was still playing I'm sure he'll do better in Sheffield Selbs for the worlds!!!

And...

Come On Allen!!!:snooker:

Come On Ali!!! :snooker:

Aaaaand... Here is a biiiiiiig comforting hug for you :hugs:
                Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
                  Awwww, poor you & poor Mark!!!

Well, neither you nor I were here to cheer him on and he probably felt lonely out there... He had a couple of centuries though & from what I hear, he was his usually fun character throwing the white towel on the table while Ding was still playing I'm sure he'll do better in Sheffield Selbs for the worlds!!!

And...

Come On Allen!!!

Come On Ali!!!

Aaaaand... Here is a biiiiiiig comforting hug for you :hugs:
                  thank you cue1 I feel much better now, here's a big hug for you too

no doubt Mark will do AMAZINGLY in the Worlds

and for the rest of the tournament will our cheering squad be back in order to support Mark Allen and Ali Carter? :snooker:
                  Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009

Comment

Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
                    thank you cue1 I feel much better now, here's a big hug for you too

no doubt Mark will do AMAZINGLY in the Worlds

and for the rest of the tournament will our cheering squad be back in order to support Mark Allen and Ali Carter? :snooker:
                    Awww... Thank you... Thank you...

You can count on me being here tomorrow for Mark Allen and Ali Carter They'd better put on a good show :snooker: OR ELSE...

PS: Call for Elaine & mushka to be there for tomorrow's matches :snooker:
                    Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X