No announcement yet.

Members who attended this tournament...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is already Michaela, I cannot compete with her! But thanks, great advice!
    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

I was keen to revisit Aberdeen as I was last there for the International Open finals in 1997 and 1998 (a 1300-mile trip for three frames in 1997, but that's another story...).

It is a bit out of the way – I don't mean Aberdeen in relation to civilisation, but the venue in relation to Aberdeen – but I had a car and there seemed to be plenty of buses, so I guess it's not really an issue.

The venue itself seemed good. A nice arena in an impressive building from the outside. Was only at the semis and final so cannot comment on the table layout for earlier rounds.

Seems logical to have one in Scotland, since all alternatives are such a long distance away for Scottish fans, and Aberdeen seems as good a place as any. And I would also say keep it on the weekend the clocks go back, for the sake of Kellie's hangover.

Comment

Kellies hangover - i think you might need to tell us more about this Statman!!!!
        Did you enjoy the final? i thought Neil was a deserving winner in the end but it was good to see Jamie put up a bit of a fight.

Comment

Originally Posted by The Statman
          I was keen to revisit Aberdeen as I was last there for the International Open finals in 1997 and 1998 (a 1300-mile trip for three frames in 1997, but that's another story...).

It is a bit out of the way – I don't mean Aberdeen in relation to civilisation, but the venue in relation to Aberdeen – but I had a car and there seemed to be plenty of buses, so I guess it's not really an issue.

The venue itself seemed good. A nice arena in an impressive building from the outside. Was only at the semis and final so cannot comment on the table layout for earlier rounds.

Seems logical to have one in Scotland, since all alternatives are such a long distance away for Scottish fans, and Aberdeen seems as good a place as any. And I would also say keep it on the weekend the clocks go back, for the sake of Kellie's hangover.
          Kellie's hangover??? I wasnt that bad...... was i ??! Had a brill time anyway, can't wait for York!
          I Love Snook!

Comment

going just to semis and final again, Kellie? or more matches?
            ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

thanks again for the replies and info.

Comment

Working...
              X