Stunrunthru's preview of the Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunrunthru's preview of the Final

After last night's marathon Semi, Fu may be a little tired for the final.

He mentioned in his interview afterwards that he felt tired and did not play well.

However he raises his game against the likes of O'Sullivan and Higgins and head to head with the Rocket he is 5-5.

Fu can contain O'Sullivan when he is in good form - his 1st round win in the 2003 Worlds when R made a 147 shows he is not scared of R.

Having said that can Fu contain Ronnie when he is at his best?

Ronnie played his 'B' or 'C' game against Murphy and managed to win 6-5. Murphy I feel played at his best. To me that is a frightening thought for anyone who will face Ronnie.

I think Ronnie will raise his game and we could see a similar performance to his Masters final win against Ding this year.

My prediction is a tight high quality 1st session ending 4-3 to the Rocket. I then reckon the great man will step up a few gears in the evening and run out a 9-4 winner with a barrage of big breaks.

i'm gunning for fu! cmon fu!! im probably the only one rooting for him though....
    screw it

http://90minutesandmore.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Stunrunthru
      After last night's marathon Semi, Fu may be a little tired for the final.

He mentioned in his interview afterwards that he felt tired and did not play well.

However he raises his game against the likes of O'Sullivan and Higgins and head to head with the Rocket he is 5-5.

Fu can contain O'Sullivan when he is in good form - his 1st round win in the 2003 Worlds when R made a 147 shows he is not scared of R.

Having said that can Fu contain Ronnie when he is at his best?

Ronnie played his 'B' or 'C' game against Murphy and managed to win 6-5. Murphy I feel played at his best. To me that is a frightening thought for anyone who will face Ronnie.

I think Ronnie will raise his game and we could see a similar performance to his Masters final win against Ding this year.

My prediction is a tight high quality 1st session ending 4-3 to the Rocket. I then reckon the great man will step up a few gears in the evening and run out a 9-4 winner with a barrage of big breaks.

Well, so far so good.
      "And slowly and surely they drew their plans against us"

Comment

The great man, did you mean Fu?

Comment

Working...
        X