Grand Prix Aberdeen Oct 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Prix Aberdeen Oct 2007

Who is going then? Unfortunately doesnt look as if I am going to make it this year - gutted!

RITB

Ps I know I've not been on much lately - I havent forgotten about you all!!

I've never seen a live match before. I would probably get over exited and be ejected

How hard is it to gain access to the players lounge and mingle with them?
    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Originally Posted by ronnieisthebest
      Who is going then? Unfortunately doesnt look as if I am going to make it this year - gutted!

RITB

Ps I know I've not been on much lately - I havent forgotten about you all!!

Hi RITB. hope alls well with you.

unsure about going to Aberdeen. will perhaps make up my mind a day or so before matches and go, as opposed to making concrete plans in advance

Comment

Originally Posted by MrRottweiler
        I've never seen a live match before. I would probably get over exited and be ejected

Hello MrRottweiler. You should defo give a live match a try! Dont know really all i would say is you have to know someone to get backstage. But they are getting really tough on who they let in the players lounge now.

Comment

last time it was in aberdeen most of the players were in the bookies or the public bar !!

right i am going to make a crazy prediction i think mark williams will do semi's or better!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

look out for me and Lindea during the round robin stages. there is a little crazy idea I might extend my stay, but I would be mad if I do that
            ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Originally Posted by April madness
              look out for me and Lindea during the round robin stages. there is a little crazy idea I might extend my stay, but I would be mad if I do that
              so that is nearly a certainty then Have fun!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by snookersfun
                so that is nearly a certainty then Have fun!!!
                hotel is booked and plane tickets bought as well
                ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Never been to a live match before either and I'm already getting overexited. Poor April will have to put up with me for 5 days
                  “There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Working...
                  X