Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Prix 2009 - 2nd Round Discussions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Prix 2009 - 2nd Round Discussions!

Ronnie O' Sullivan v. John Higgins

Mark Allen v. Jamie Cope

Discuss..
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

What a great start by O'Sullivan. He might be in better form than it looked yesterday after all.

Comment

poor safety from higgins, ronnie has really come out to play good snooker form the off, probably embarrassed by his performance yesterday.

Comment

Ronnie definately looks "in the mood" to play today. Could be in for a great match.
        "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Will be interesting to see how Higgins responds after that sublime first frame from Ronnie..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Has anyone have a stream of Higgins - O'Sullivan match?

Comment

fantastic shot by higgins into the reds from the blue, could be a frame winner pink and black out of action though

Comment

Originally Posted by mr_oizo View Post
                Has anyone have a stream of Higgins - O'Sullivan match?
                http://www.fromsport.com/video-86909.html but no commentary

if anyone could post a link to a stream with english commentary i would be greatful

great start from o'sullivan
                New Zealands biggest snooker fan

Comment

both players arent hanging around, this match could go into the mid session interval very quickly.

looks like its on fast forward after seeing maguire and nigel bond.

Comment

I've found this one:
                    http://atdhe.net/8980/watch-snooker-grand-prix-glasgow-

Comment

It really makes for a nice change not to see those balls along the cushions drop. It kind of spoiled the WC a bit.

Higgins showing some form as well. This could go the distance.

Comment

Couldn't ask for a better start to the Higgins/O' Sullivan match.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

thanks for that link.

heres the justin tv one :

http://www.justin.tv/dragonblade3

The others seem to be a copy of that stream as they are a bit behind but only the fromsport one doesn't seem to get to the country limit problem.

Can you get commentary via bbc5 or any other radio you can listen to outside the uk?

Comment

Ja and April just got a mention from Dennis Taylor and a mention where they had travelled from. I wonder if they were talking to him before hand.
                            "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

How can someone as good as Ronnie play a safety as bad as that one just now - catching that red on the side cush. Even i would have seen that coming and been able to avoid it.

Comment

Working...
                              X