Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Prix 2009 - Quarter- Final Discussion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by superaussie View Post
    please say your supporting higgins because every player you have supported this week has lost

king , perry etc
    I have just predicted a Higgins loss. Ding will beat Robbo to inflict his first defeat in a Ranking final
    sigpic
    Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Great win for Ding, you could tell he was up for the match from his demeanor. None of that "can't be bothered" face, and he didn't panic when he went 0-2 down. He believed in himself and handled the pressure brilliantly.

I'm very excited about the SF lineup, but I suppose we'll discuss that more tomorrow.

Comment

• good luck robbo
        Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• As I said Superaussie I feel Robbo will go through.
          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
            As I said Superaussie I feel Robbo will go through.
            roy

if im honest im glad he has higgins in the semi's because over a best of 17/19 final higgins is such a class match player
            Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• True. Im confident Robbo can do it here in Glasgow I really am. If he gets past Higgins the confidence will be on his side.
              Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
                True. Im confident Robbo can do it here in Glasgow I really am. If he gets past Higgins the confidence will be on his side.
                So am I Roy.
                He's due.
                High time that a "Next Generation" player steps up to really challenge the likes of Higgins and O'Sullivan and Williams.
                Robertson seems the cream of the crop.

ROBB

=o)

Noel

Comment

• good win for ding. he' really great to watch when he's playing well.. perfection in the break building

great lineup for the semi-finals.. i'm hoping for a ding - robbo final, but i think higgins beats rob.

Comment

• I agree Noel although obviously Murphy is above him at the moment in terms of the next generation you mention but I believe Robbo will win this.

Comment

Working...
                    X