No announcement yet.

Robbo Gets Special Recognition Honour!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbo Gets Special Recognition Honour!

Commemorating his 2009 Grand Prix Victory Neil Robertson has received a very special honour indeed...

=o)

Noel
    Last edited by noel; 22 March 2010, 03:53 PM.

aawwww hes cute. and ginger.

Comment

He's a bit big to go christening him now, isn't he? Unless he already had a name, in which case that is gonna be one heck of a confused cat, Noel!
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
        He's a bit big to go christening him now, isn't he? Unless he already had a name, in which case that is gonna be one heck of a confused cat, Noel!
        Keith... sadly, our old cat died.

This hungry stray was found huddled under someone's front porch with a nasty infected bite on his face.
        Fortunately, he was rescued by our "Humane Society", taken to their shelter and patched up.
        We found him there. It was love at first sight. We adopted him.
        Of the 100+ cats in the shelter all competing for a trophy home, one cat came in first.

We named him "Neil" . [ guestimated to be 2-3 years old ]

=o)

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by noel View Post

This hungry stray was found huddled under someone's front porch with a nasty infected bite on his face.
          Fortunately, he was rescued by our "Humane Society", taken to their shelter and patched up.
          Of the 100+ cats in the shelter all competing for a trophy home, one cat came in first.

=o)

Noel
          Aww thats a nice story and a sweet puddy tat... And its not at all got scary eyes
          sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

=o)

Noel
            good on you noel! makes me feel happy to see people caring for animals. im in love with my cat too.
            Crucible77's Bahrain Championship Fantasy Game Winner 2008 :snooker:

HB practice: 112
            HB match: 81

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
              Aww thats a nice story and a sweet puddy tat... And its not at all got scary eyes
              lol .. not what I'd call scary eyes .. more like 'I-now-own-you-eyes'
              Very cute, but he looks a bit high maintenance
              He looks to be saying 'I won the cuteness competition at the shelter, therefore you now belong to me, as does your house and everything in it. Because I've earned it. Because I'm cute. You are mine'.
              I hope he has a life just as happy as I'm sure your last cat had.

Comment

Rob it's interesting...
                humans get "redeye" from flash and felines get "greeneye" [ or so it would appear ].

As you can see in this shot, Neil's natural eye colour is pale straw gold
                [ you can also see his wound is healing nicely ].

=o)

Noel
                Last edited by noel; 22 March 2010, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Thats much less scary lol! Does Neil like posing for photos
                  sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Thats much less scary lol! Does Neil like posing for photos
                    Not yet mate. But once his fur grows back he'll likely be much less self-conscious!

=o)

Noel

Comment

=o)

Noel
                      Aww that's a very sweet story glad the kitty found a good home with you and must say he's adorable!
                      Winner of Ja's Super Special Masters Qualifiers Mini Lucky Dip 2009!

Comment

Working...
                      X