Anyone going to Malta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Malta?

I really want to go to a foreign event. Any of you been before?

Wonder if Statman will go if i nag enough...
    I Love Snook!

Hi Kellie how are you?
    I really want to go but I cannot make my mind up about it!

Comment

As far as I know there surely are forum members that are going there next year Wish I could go too...
      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Originally Posted by ronnieisthebest
        Hi Kellie how are you?
        I really want to go but I cannot make my mind up about it!

Hi ronnieisthebest, i'm fine thanks, how are you?

Go on, go to Malta! Would be great to combine snooker with a little holiday! Will littleminx go?
        I Love Snook!

Comment

Thats what I thought - but then I wouldnt go to quite as much snooker as u sual cos i would want to do a bit of sightseeing etc. Not sure about littleminx depends how much it would cost us i guess. Mind you I got quotes last year and it wasnt too bad.
          You any ideas?

Comment

Originally Posted by ronnieisthebest
            Thats what I thought - but then I wouldnt go to quite as much snooker as u sual cos i would want to do a bit of sightseeing etc. Not sure about littleminx depends how much it would cost us i guess. Mind you I got quotes last year and it wasnt too bad.
            You any ideas?
            I think world snooker did a package last year so you could get flights, accomodation and snooker tickets for around £380, which i think is a good price!
            I Love Snook!

Comment

Originally Posted by April madness
              As far as I know there surely are forum members that are going there next year Wish I could go too...
              yes, April Me and (i hope) JaneDoe will go to Malta next year... It would be great to meet you there.
              Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Wish I had a passport and wasn't afraid of flying

Comment

Is Dene O'Kane going to play in the Malta qualifiers, does anyone know? He is on the draw sheet on GSC.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cyril
                    Is Dene O'Kane going to play in the Malta qualifiers, does anyone know? He is on the draw sheet on GSC.
                    I think I read somewhere that he is going to comptete in all the remainding qualifiers for the rest of the season.

" #5 22-09-2006, 11:05 AM
                    Aburden
                    Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree to a certain extent with the above comments however I do undestand with foreign players that it maybe quite tough especially when travelling from New Zealand where he has been based (I am guessing he has a home and family there etc)

http://www.worldsnooker.com/news_editorial-18162.htm

He has however commited to the last 5 events on the basis that he has been looking for a base to live and play from in the UK and this can obviously take time to set up.

At least he has not jacked in the whole tour."
                    "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Good morning from Malta!

Arrived here yesterday and Steve Davis was on my plane! I was wearing a snooker t-shirt and he smiled at me!

Saw Drago win last night and he went mad at the end! He plays Parrott tonight so i might be the only Parrott fan in the crowd!
                      I Love Snook!

Comment

Hi Kellie,

hope you are having a great time in Malta

Really, Drago went mad? Why?
                        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Good morning from Belgium Kellie - great you are there. Yeah poor Parrott it won't be easy. Give my regards to Steve
                          I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

good morning from malta (since im a maltese citizen) i will be watching higgins vs marco fu tomorrow

Comment

Good morning to you too ! Have fun !
                              I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

Working...
                              X