Who is going to WIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to WIN?

so, who do you think will win the Malta Cup, and why?

ill go for Ronnie O'Sullivan, Stephen Hendry or Mathew Stevens.....in that order of most likely to.

You have to put your money on Ronnie winning, but I think Hendry Higgins and Williams will have a good run.
    I personally would love to see Matthew Stevens win, as his Ranking at the moment does not reflect the talent and ability Matthew has.

Comment

Current best odds for winning outright:

O'Sullivan - 7/2

Junhui - 11/2

Higgins - 15/2

Hendry 11/1

You can get 20/1 or better for the rest of the players

Info correct at time of posting, but prices fluctuate regularly!

Comment

Not good at predicting, but I think the winner might be Higgins, Ding or Hendry... Maybe Ronnie, but I am not so sure. I will be happy if Steve Davis wins though
        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

if u ask me..my answer is ding junhui..of course!!haha!!but he has to beat stephen maguire on first day and peter ebdon in the last 16

Comment

Well as always, I hope for Higgins, but I can see Ronnie winning again if he has maintained his form this past week. Also I think Hendry has a chance, and maybe Doherty at defending his title. If ding has gotten over his defeat...hmm..but I don't think he has enough routine yet to just throw it off and start anew...but we'll see
            2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

I think Ding might try double hard to show he's over that Masters final...
              ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

In his unbeatable form of last Sunday Ronnie O'Sullivan of course. Outsider Stephen Hendry. And Ding: he can win too if he is not too emotional.
                I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

Stephen Lee.
                  1994 a good year
                  The Masters a great event
                  The Final a marvellous match
                  The Winner a snooker genius
                  Alan McManus The Winner
                  Stephen Hendry The Loser

1994 a good year....

Comment

Ebdon (10 char.)
                    Boris for PM!

Comment

It could either be Ronnie or Williams or Dott!
                      Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

I think this has the potential to be one of those tournaments where many of the big guns lose early on.

Some players will be getting over the Xmas festivities still and I fancy someone like Joe Perry to win.

I've also said before that Steve Davis has a ranking event win left in him yet.

Therefore I'm going for:

Davis, Perry or Dott.

Comment

i would think ronnie, ding or hendry, though stevens may also have a chance.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stunrunthru
                            I think this has the potential to be one of those tournaments where many of the big guns lose early on.

Some players will be getting over the Xmas festivities still and I fancy someone like Joe Perry to win.

I've also said before that Steve Davis has a ranking event win left in him yet.

Therefore I'm going for:

Davis, Perry or Dott.
                            Perry??? I don't think he's in Malta Cup....
                            2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

I would go for Ronnie, if he plays like he did last Sunday no one can beat him !

Of course Ding has to be mentioned, he is also a possible winner . I would love another Ding-O'Sullivan final , but this time is not possible , only a semifinal... they are both in the same half of the draw...so if i am to pick another possible finalist and maybe winner from the second half ..errrr...i would go for John HIggins
                              "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
                              Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
                              Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Working...
                              X