John Higgins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Higgins

I've always said that John Higgins 99 times out of 100 plays the right shot.

Anyway in frame 8 of his match tonight he attempted a medium range blue to the green pocket knowing that if he missed he'd be leaving Fu a reasonable scoring chance. Fu scored 30 or so from it and that built the platform for him to win the frame and match in frame 8.

Higgins also conceded a frame in this match with 5 reds left and when needing 2 snookers.

This time I think he called a couple of shots/decisions wrong.

But nobody's perfect and I'm sure the Wizard of Wishaw will be back!

Originally Posted by Stunrunthru
    I've always said that John Higgins 99 times out of 100 plays the right shot.

Anyway in frame 8 of his match tonight he attempted a medium range blue to the green pocket knowing that if he missed he'd be leaving Fu a reasonable scoring chance. Fu scored 30 or so from it and that built the platform for him to win the frame and match in frame 8.

Higgins also conceded a frame in this match with 5 reds left and when needing 2 snookers.

This time I think he called a couple of shots/decisions wrong.

But nobody's perfect and I'm sure the Wizard of Wishaw will be back!
    YEAH HE*LL BE BACK!!!

I thought he looked a bit ill to be honest...not his usual self...and also, have begun to wonder ...why is it he always has such big problems winning his first match of every tourney??
    2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Originally Posted by Skypigeon
      YEAH HE*LL BE BACK!!!

I thought he looked a bit ill to be honest...not his usual self...
      I think it was the reason... JaneDoe sent the message to me yesterday, she wrote that Higgins got a food poisoning or smth like that..
      hope the next tournament will be much more successful to him
      Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Aww That's too bad, but at least it explains why he looked the way he did, because like Sky there I was wondering.
        Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

I'm disgusted he lost in the first round....
          I didn't see the game as I was out but well, like Skypigeon said, it has become a regular thing to see him lose in the first game...
          Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

i spoke to higgins before the match as i had the opportunity to meet him in the hotel elevator. he seemed a bit confused :/

Comment

Originally Posted by PostHuMaN
              i spoke to higgins before the match as i had the opportunity to meet him in the hotel elevator. he seemed a bit confused :/
              Now I'm horribly jealous!!! ...
              yeah something was up, for sure....
              2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Working...
              X