Online Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Coverage

Anybody know if there is any online coverage of the Malta Cup? Makes my days work go faster
    Current Tournament:
    http://www.worldsnooker.com/images/t...u/maltaCup.jpg

Courtesy of Eurosport:

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/snooker/mc_vid33015.shtml

Comment

I see Ronnie's match starts at 7.00 pm GMT but british eurosport live tv coverage starts at 8.30

and presumably europsort .com and .co.uk will be the same ???

How about the german eurosport.de ? anyone know if this will show the match from the start ?
      "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Ach, you're right. Eurosport.de's coverage is scheduled to start at 8:20 UK time so that's not a lot better. I don't think their online stream ever broadcasts something that isn't being shown on TV at the same time.

Hopefully they'll show us the frames we're missing first before jumping straight into it live. They've got a 90 minute timeslot so there could be a fair few Ronnie frames in that.

Comment

if they jump straight in, hopefully its at midsession interval, and let you play catchup, till the match resumes.

Comment

Hmmm. Where is that interactive red button on Eurosport.

If this goes 4-0 to Ronnie, and they then jump straight in live we arent going to see a lot of this match.

Will have to stay offline so as not to see the score and spoil it now then.
            "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Originally Posted by Robert602
              Ach, you're right. Eurosport.de's coverage is scheduled to start at 8:20 UK time so that's not a lot better. I don't think their online stream ever broadcasts something that isn't being shown on TV at the same time.
              Although they did with tennis earlier today, so you'll never know. Not likely though.

It might become very quiet here from 7 to 8.20 GMT, as most people don't want to know the score before watching.

Comment

'Live video coming soon' on both eurosport.co.uk and eurosport.de

Argh! ::Impatient::

Comment

was ding vs maguire match on tv?

Comment

Originally Posted by dingshot
                    was ding vs maguire match on tv?
                    Nope...wrong table...
                    2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X