No announcement yet.

POLL: Who will win the 2007 Malta Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Who will win the 2007 Malta Cup?

I just thought we'd have a poll to see which ones of the remaining eight players people think are most likely to lift the trophy on Sunday.

Feel free to say who you've voted on if you like.
    Ken Doherty
    0.00%
    Peter Ebdon
    0.00%
    Ryan Day
    0.00%
    Mark King
    0.00%
    Stephen Hendry
    0.00%
    Ali Carter
    0.00%
    Shaun Murphy
    100.00%
    Graeme Dott
    0.00%

i would say hendry with the most chances, then day, then murphy... great players differetiate from others by their consistency, and we all know hendry is nothing like o'sullivan, jumping up and down all the time... when he puts the work in and getting back into semis and finals, he certainly will win one very soon, though i don't think he still has the capability of winning more than one each season... i always fancied day's chances, he's to me a great player, but he sometimes twiches at the crucial moments, if he improve from there, i certainly think he'll win one tounament very soon, given his half of the draw is quite open, i think he may just do it this time... murphy is too good to be without a title for too long, and he's too young to loss the edge of his game which won him the WC just yet, as he's playing back to form and practicing hard now, he may as well stands a good chance...

Comment

21 votes and only one answer? Tsktsktsk!

I did vote for Hendry, he certainly looks like he's playing very well at the moment (I didn't expect him to whitewash Robertson!). I haven't really seen Ebdon so far, so I can't say much about him, but Doherty had a really slow start yesterday.
      Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

I tip for Ebton.
        He seems very confident and determined again. I am sure he will grind everything out.

http://www.sportinglife.com/snooker/...al_074407.html

Comment

Hendo....if he keeps playing like he has...I have no doubt he'll win it! GOOOO HENDO!!
          2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Doherty or Hendo. Both are playing well
            2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
            2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

I voted for Ebdon..that's just my opinion
              Boris for PM!

Comment

I voted for one of the players i less expect to win to be completely honest , but all my predictions so far were proved wrong, to my surprise and, i guess, not only mine, players in good form , like Dott and Hendry went out also..so.. maybe we'll have a "surprise" winner...so i went for King.
                "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
                Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
                Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Originally Posted by hegeland
                  I just thought we'd have a poll to see which ones of the remaining eight players people think are most likely to lift the trophy on Sunday.

Feel free to say who you've voted on if you like.
                  I'd say the winner of the Doherty-Ebdon quarter final tonight.

Comment

Working...
                  X