Quick Update - 147 Missed on 105! Peter Ebdon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Update - 147 Missed on 105! Peter Ebdon

Approximately 5 minutes ago Peter Ebdon has just missed a 147 chance on 105. Peter was on the 2nd to last red after potting a great black, he forced an angle, He then played the black from a high angle on 105 and he overcut it!

I was watching it and if he made the 147 then it would be the first 147 that i've seen live! I've seen other 147s but only on film.

It was a great effort though, after losing 5 frames pervious to that and to come back after making mistake after mistake and then make a 105 and nearly a 147 was brilliant. Amazing determination. After that, Peter sat in his chair and could not believe how unlucky he was.

Unlucky Peter!

Well lol in UK severeal weeks ago Peter missed 147 on last pink....and it was easy
    2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
    2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

I think he missed two on his way to the WC final in 2006. Can anyone confirm ?

And Ken Doherty just refused yesterday
      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Rane, yes. It was Peter's match against Shaun Murphy where he got a 96 and a 112 - both maximum attempts.

Also in the 2006 UK Championship (which Peter won), he had a 97 maximum attempt vs. John Higgins in the semi final.

And of course the 134 against Mark Selby in the Grand Prix recently.

This is (at least) 5 missed maximums in less than two years for Peter - gotta be a record of some kind.

Comment

Working...
        X