• Show
Clear All

• Masters 2010 - Final Discussion!

Ronnie O'Sullivan
    vs. Mark Selby

Best of 19 frames

Ref: Jan Verhaas

2pm & 8pm

I'm too busy to watch any bits of the match, so I just hope Ronnie plays at his best to give the crowd something to enjoy

Come on Ronnie!!
    All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

Tomorrow, I think Ronnie will have to make 8 centuries and Mark 3 for me to win the century prediction this Masters.

=o}

Noel

Comment

Both players can make centuries.

Let's see how many 147 can Ronnie make this time??

Can Selby make 147 against Ronnie ??

Comment

Jan again ???
          Crazy week for him
          2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
          2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

7 century in final

Comment

I need a few centuries I think. Has the makings of a good final if Ronnies head is correct.

In the next couple of years, I can see these two runningn away with Snooker to be quite honest.

Comment

Hopefully this could be the match of the tournament..

Both players give us better than what we expect

Comment

I think Selby is going down today. Nobody has tested him really, he's made it to the final with mediocre play. The standard in his half of the draw has been nowhere near to Ronnie's half.

Comment

Well.. He has been into the final few times. Let see if he can touch the trophy

I look on Ron to win, but hope Selby make it hard for him

Comment

Ronnie didn't sound too confident in his interview after the semi-final... can we read anything into that?

Comment

I always fancy Ronnie, but Selby is as tough as they come

Comment

I would love to see Selby totaly destroy ronnie..then his tiny mind would be all over the place..ronnies tiny mind that is not marks....

C,MON SELBY
                          Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

All joking aside..i just hope they both play there best snooker on the day and it goes to a last frame decider...but i still think selby will win.
                            Last edited by warren132; 17 January 2010, 11:00 AM.
                            Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

I fancy Ronnie to win if he gets rid of his doubts today.
                              But if Ronnie's not quite right and starts beating himself up again as he has all week really, then i can see Mark winning by a narrow margin.

Either way should be a good close game, looking forward to a relaxing lazy afternoon in front of the telly.

Comment

Working...
                              X