No announcement yet.

NI Trophy final discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full credit to O Sullivan in that final frame with the way he manoeuvred those reds that were tied up on the top cushion into potable positions. Before he came to the table even with his ability i was thinking it was beyond him to make a frame winning break. O Sullivan really showed his true artistry in that frame!
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

A masterclass from Ronnie, the two best chances Harold had other than the frame he won were one from a kick on the black from Ronnie and the other from him knocking a red in the middle splitting the pack.

Did very little wrong and had a couple of truly magnificent clearances to steal frames.

Comment

Fish Sticks or Chinese

I'm interested to know what the players have eaten before tonight's final session. Harold strikes me as the steak and chips sort, while Ronnie must like his cannelloni and red wine
        sigpic
        Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

You can't miss the black off its spot Dave
          sigpic

Comment

Harold bottles it. If he took that yellow on, he could have won the frame. Now Ronnie will if he gets the next chance:snooker:
            sigpic

Comment

Ronnie doesn't look up for it, he looks bored and wants to get this over with

Comment

Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
                Harold bottles it. If he took that yellow on, he could have won the frame. Now Ronnie will if he gets the next chance:snooker:
                Ronnie bottled on a green and after a safety exchange, Harold makes good with a beautiful long green to slightly close the gap to 6-2.
                "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

Come on DAVE!.
                  Stop Sharia Law in Britian.
                  Freedom shold NOT go to Hell.

Fitna *Warning this movie contains Disturbing images*

Comment

Frame nine begins with a missed red by Dave, leading to the Rocket using a beautiful plant on the pack to commence breakbuilding.

Comment

Did Ronnie just tell someone in the audience to shut up?.
                      Stop Sharia Law in Britian.
                      Freedom shold NOT go to Hell.

Fitna *Warning this movie contains Disturbing images*

Comment

The Winner of the tournament bags only £30,000 prize money. Five matches and hours of play. Take note footballers
                        sigpic

Comment

Harold's matched the Rocket as far as mistakes are concerned here, and this has enabled Ronnie to pull off a break of 37 so far and take command.

With a break of 58, Ronnie is just two away from the line now.

Comment

He takes control at last. He knows he can't mess about otherwise he'll find himself snookered behind the baulk colours for most of the frame
                            sigpic

Comment

Harold doesn't like to play into he pack, but he had no choice there. They're too spread for comfort now
                              sigpic

Comment

O Sullivan in play in this 10th frame and on a break of 20 but plays a red at pace and knocks the red off the table. Lets see what Harold can do now
                                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X